WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-06-2012, 11:36 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

So, this accomplished nothing. Nice.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-06-2012, 11:42 PM
It's Showtime!
Knockout Champion

Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...

Now now Crock. Being an unbiased poaster that I am on this forum... I got a chuckle out of this thread.

That's accomplishing something
Old 01-06-2012, 11:45 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
Now now Crock. Being an unbiased poaster that I am on this forum... I got a chuckle out of this thread.

That's accomplishing something
I'll give you that. "Verbal RKO" had me rolling too.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Lord And Master
ECW Champion

ABMorales787 is a WWE Champion...ABMorales787 is a WWE Champion...ABMorales787 is a WWE Champion...ABMorales787 is a WWE Champion...ABMorales787 is a WWE Champion...ABMorales787 is a WWE Champion...ABMorales787 is a WWE Champion...ABMorales787 is a WWE Champion...ABMorales787 is a WWE Champion...ABMorales787 is a WWE Champion...ABMorales787 is a WWE Champion...

Oh, trust me. It did something alright. The execution wasn't how I expected it though.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:58 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
Oh, trust me. It did something alright. The execution wasn't how I expected it though.
Enlighten us.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 01:19 AM
Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
WWE European Champion

Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Hyorinmaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
We need more people geared towards helping posters while being friendly and approachable instead of insulting everyone they come across.
I have to call bullshit on this. They only insult you if you are insanely stupid showing no signs of changing or treat them like shit first. If you go to them politely and ask your question or state why you disagree then they do not insult you.

I've gone to countless staff members with questions the most recent being Sly and I wasn't insulted at all.

Nice try Dagger try again
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 01:22 AM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a jab at Coco and I.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 01:29 AM
Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
WWE European Champion

Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Hyorinmaru

I still call bullshit.

The same applies for you 2. You more than Coco but still Coco doesn't insult everyone
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Mexican Plate Lunch
Knockout Champion

The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I tried to read the OP, but it just read like an extended version of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Jericho
I trolled all of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3ShieldGirl<3 View Post
You know you suck ass when Jericho won't even put you over.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 02:45 AM
Best angle of all: retirement
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...

So let me get this straight...

When Coco, Crock, JGlass, or really anybody else makes a statement of opinion on you, it's flaming and trolling and blatant insulting. When you make a statement of opinion back at these people, it's you being honest and mature. Riiiiiight.

Part of how this has been brought on to you is your shitty smug attitude about how Coco and Crock can't POSSIBLY be taking this seriously because they insult everybody and nothing else around here. You are either just playing part of the spin game despite the fact that you try to act above that shit, or you are just plain simple and dumb, making blanket accusations towards your opponents simply because they just happen to not be fans of yours. Your manufactured sense of civility is apparent in this very thread; you claim to be above all the nonsense and claim to be more than mature enough to ignore everything else, but then you turn around and address on your own terms anyway. Is that wrong? Not necessarily. Does is reflect upon a sense of hypocrisy disguised as superiority? Absolutely.

The fact that you see people like Coco and Crock among others only as menaces and villains to the greater WZ populace is a clear sign that any future reign of yours as mod will be defined by a shadow-crusade against posters you feel have no use despite the hard work they put into and the passion they have for the forums. Of course, I say "shadow-crusade" because that's the way you do business; post a holier-than-thou response like this to make the masses think you above that level, but carry out your vendettas "behind closed doors" to protect your image. Much like how if you ever had a gay son, you'd likely treat him just fine in public, but berate and shame him at home where you are safe from prying eyes.
sendpm.gif