WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default Everyone Officially In A Party In The Election Read This

The next step of the election process has begun. The forums have again gone dark for the sake of allowing people in the parties to conduct their business. We will begin the debates within the next 24 hours, mainly so I can come up with some questions.

The format of the debates:

There will be two in total, one this week and one next week. Due to the time aspects, there won't be a set time for this to happen. All three candidates will have a week to answer each question and respond to other answers. I'm thinking there will be ten questions each and I'll tweak the process as needed for the second debate. There will be a mixture of silly questions and serious ones. Some will pertain directly to the office that each candidate is running for and some will be general. Some will be about the forums, some will be about wrestling, some will be about random topics. If more questions are needed, I'll add more. As you can tell, I haven't really mapped this out that well but I'll certainly adjust things if they don't work.

Now there are some other things to consider: campaigning. We're going to have ways to advertise for your candidate of choice. Here are some of them:

1. Yard Signs (Sigs). If you want to have a sig for a candidate you may. However, this will come at a price. If you want a sig for your candidate with whatever you want to say on it, you will have to pay a price of 1500 rep points. You MUST MUST MUST PM me to tell me you're going to be putting up a sig. If not, you'll be penalized with removal of that sig and you'll lose 200 points. You can ask some of our sigmakers to make them if you'd like but don't be offended if they say no.

2. Campaign Ads. The same as above: you can make ads and blast other candidates, but this will cost you 1200 rep points per day. The ad will be stickied in the Election forum. There will be a maximum of two per party, but you can swap them out for a new one at any time. It can say whatever you like and have in it whatever you like (following forum rules of course). Again you must ask for my permission before making ANY sort of ad.

3. Campaign Commercials. This would be made by any candidate and can say whatever you like. It would be a post they can make, available for the low cost of 2500 rep points. They will be deleted 48 hours after they're posted. They may be nice, evil, absurd, or whatever you like. Again following forum rules of course. The same commercial can be run as many times as you like, provided you can afford it.

Again, EVERY single one of these must be approved by me and me alone. You can ask me through a PM and get my approval.

Remember that this is a popularity contest, meaning PMing people for votes is encouraged. Basically there aren't many rules. Just don't take it seriously and have fun.

Oh and one more thing: if a Party wants to combine points to pay for this, that can be arranged.

Any questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Wow. 1200 rep points, 1500 rep points, and 2500? I'm assuming that you just red rep them until they pay in full, right? But that seems like a steep price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-02-2012, 11:17 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I can take points off your total in the Admin CP.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-02-2012, 11:18 PM

New alteration made at the end.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-03-2012, 06:34 AM
What's the craic?
WWE European Champion

FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Does this include sigs already on display prior to the beginning of this thread? The reason I'm asking is, I've had an ABC sig since early in the election and the current one since DD was announced ABC candidate. If there's no charge for existing sigs, I'll leave it but the charges are too high for my meagre rep total if they apply.

Last edited by FitFinlay4Life : 01-03-2012 at 06:58 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-03-2012, 02:11 PM

Since you had one before you knew about this, I'll let that go.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Gentleman of the Old School
WWE Diva's Champion

Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Gelgarin

So can I make extensive and eloquent threads outlining how Dagger is a complete moron without having to expend capital, or will that result in a fine?
Old 01-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Give it up, man. It's not worth it. It's Chinatown.

If I make numerous posts in the WWE section with an analogous connection to the election, am I breaking any rules?
Old 01-03-2012, 03:04 PM

I think both of those would result in a glare from me and I'd delete the threads a few hours later.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Gentleman of the Old School
WWE Diva's Champion

Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Gelgarin

So basically participating in this election in any fashion beyond voting and PM spamming costs rep?