WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Of Ace Stevens fame.
Knockout Champion

Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...

I like Crock - always have. However, I have my reservations about someone who's desperate to be mod. It's a bit weird, no?

Also, I like how people are treating the DFP like there's some sort of competition.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Gone but never forgotten.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy JGlassy View Post
No, they would not make great mods, and I know that. I didn't write this as some sort of propaganda tool, this was an honest take. Dagger would make a horrible mod. He's proved time and time again that he has no concept of the rulebook, and he has a proven track record of bias and letting his emotions get the better of him. Killjoy is a far more palatable choice that Dagger is, but he also suffers from a bias. He may be a mod one day, but he needs to work on a few things before he earns my confidence.
I find Killjoy to be leagues ahead of Dagger in reference to knowledge of our rules. We never had to PM him and ask that he tone down his annoyingness.

Fact of the matter is that choosing mods is not 100% about choosing posters who know our rules the best. At first, most mods report many posts before disciplining because they're still unsure of how to do things. There is a learning curve to everything so I wouldn't put too much weight on this. But if we did, then yes; no one knows the rules more than Coco.

As for your argument about "bias," isn't IDR the same way? He and Sidious were modded mostly because of their bias. Not for nothing but a biased mod actually makes them better for their own section. I see it as more dedication towards the section their most interested in. That kind of passion makes for a good fit for said position. Dagger has this kind of passion for the VGT section and Killjoy has it in the TNA section, so I give them both a plus here.

Onto the subject of emotion, you're right on the money. Mods must be subjective and can't allow personal relationships or their own personal emotions to get in the way of their decision-making. Dagger really drops the ball here while Killjoy excels.

Just my two cents.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Old 12-09-2011, 01:08 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanka Coffie View Post
I like Crock - always have. However, I have my reservations about someone who's desperate to be mod. It's a bit weird, no?
I'm not "desperate," I just enjoy the forum and want to help out around here. If I never get a mod spot, I'll be disappointed, but it's not my only purpose for coming on here. I get where you're coming from, though.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanka Coffie View Post

Also, I like how people are treating the DFP like there's some sort of competition.
I don't see any of these guys as being "desperate". That's a really unfair assumption. They're merely politicking and it looks perfectly fine to me.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 12-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
ROH Pure Champion

Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Classy JGlassy again."

Your words are appreciated, comrade.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

I don't fall in line with D-Man on this passion thing. If there's one thing I've learned from Sam, it's that great moderating comes from a distinct lack of passion. And I'm here to let it be known that I have less passion than anyone in this race. Hell, I'm not even excited about Christmas. Call it what you will. Maybe I'm too cool for school. Maybe I have a mood disorder. Whatever it is, it's definitely the much spoken of "it factor."
Old 12-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

This election has became kind of dull lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
I don't fall in line with D-Man on this passion thing.
There's no line to fall in. My opinion is as meaningful as JGlass's. But I also have experience on my side so I would know a thing or two about what you guys are competing for.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 12-09-2011, 01:45 PM
formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
I'm not "desperate," I just enjoy the forum and want to help out around here. If I never get a mod spot, I'll be disappointed, but it's not my only purpose for coming on here. I get where you're coming from, though.
Remember when you stopped posting in spam sections because you thought that was holding you back from being a mod? I know that was a while ago, but honestly it is hard for me to ignore when I read this. Not that this puts you at the bottom of my list of competitors.

Or maybe that didn't happen and I am just losing it, but that won't stop me from judging you.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-09-2011, 01:47 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminNormanSmiley View Post
Remember when you stopped posting in spam sections because you thought that was holding you back from being a mod? I know that was a while ago, but honestly it is hard for me to ignore when I read this. Not that this puts you at the bottom of my list of competitors.

Or maybe that didn't happen and I am just losing it, but that won't stop me from judging you.
What happened was that GD wanted me to post up a thread trashing Stormtrooper, but yeah, in essence.
sendpm.gif