WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-05-2017, 05:32 PM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I love that Charmelon is a raid boss now. Might get a Charizard soon now. Caught one today with a pineapple.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:39 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'm actually a fan of them changing the Raid Bosses... With the exception of a few. Metapod as a boss is beyond silly. And the same goes for Sableye. We just had an event bloody full of them! There's no way I'll do one. The evolved starters from Gen 1 are good though. I'm still looking for a Venusaur, so this bodes well.

My brother pointed out something interesting today though. Apart from 2 or 3 Pokemon, all of the raid bosses are from Gen 1. More proof that they'll eventually phase them out as Gen 3 becomes more prevalent.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:54 PM
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Metapod is a raid boss? Jeez and I thought Cloyster was a terrible raid boss. I would have rathered they gave Taurus, Mr. Mime, etc. to everybody as raid bosses. But then again they'd probably make them level 4 or 5 where it'd be impossible for 2 people to take down alone.
Old 11-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Finally got a Girafarig. Currently at 241 caught and 244 seen.

Hopefully, I can catch a Raikou this weekend.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 05:54 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I'm in favour of Metapod as a raid boss. It's an easy wqay to get XP and lets you do a quick raid if you're by yourself and have no time.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:43 AM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Anyone else stacking gold gym badges? I'm up to 27.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:12 PM
Million Dollar Champion

I have 2 or 3 of them.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:23 AM
Million Dollar Champion

Hatched a Chansey and caught a Voltorb today, so that was nice. If only that 2nd Voltorb didn't take off on me though.
Old 11-16-2017, 02:34 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate DaMac View Post
Anyone else stacking gold gym badges? I'm up to 27.
27? Fuck. Anyone in my area with more than 7 drives. I'm on 6 but average is about 4 or 5.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:25 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Yeah, I have 3 on my first account and 2 on my second account. It's going to be a lot easier when you live in a built up area like you do, Nate. For us Rural players, it's difficult,