WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-24-2015, 09:43 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL FIGHTING???

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-24-2015, 09:43 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

For six months... about five months too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-24-2015, 09:44 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Well he's better than Homicide.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-24-2015, 09:45 PM
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Hernandez could always wrestle. Just can't talk or act worth a hill of beans. Good fit with BDC, even though they still serve no purpose.

Quote:
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-24-2015, 09:46 PM

SJ5522 is looking to come up from OCW...SJ5522 is looking to come up from OCW...SJ5522 is looking to come up from OCW...

Look how many people are back! That company has changed hands, no doubt about it.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-24-2015, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
Hernandez could always wrestle. Just can't talk or act worth a hill of beans. Good fit with BDC, even though they still serve no purpose.
At least they're not taking over.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-24-2015, 09:48 PM
WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Voice yes. Character, not even close.

Pillman felt crazy. He wrestled a 6' tall pencil, threatened to urinate on the crowd, called Kevin Sullivan booker man on live PPV and pulled a gun on Steve Austin. That comes off as crazy.

Eric Young goes around saying he's crazy and then wrestles as a pretty standard heel. Tell me one thing he's done that's crazy. Ripped off a prosthetic leg? If that's the case, then Kevin Nash is crazy because he did it in 1996.

Eric Young and the announcers can say the word crazy all they want but it doesn't make it true.
Hence the word like. I didn't say he is Pillman. I said he's like. Watered down version. Pillman-lite.

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 06-24-2015, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
Hence the word like. I didn't say he is Pillman. I said he's like. Watered down version. Pillman-lite.
I wouldn't even say that. I have never found Young to be crazy or even crazy-esque. It's just the announcers and Young saying HE'S CRAZY HE'S CRAZY HE'S CRAZY!

And now, an illustration to make this personal.

It's like saying RANGERS WIN! RANGERS WIN! RANGERS WIN! It doesn't mean they don't choke in the playoffs.

Your move good sir.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-24-2015, 09:53 PM

Yes Josh, they have fought before.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-24-2015, 10:01 PM
WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I wouldn't even say that. I have never found Young to be crazy or even crazy-esque. It's just the announcers and Young saying HE'S CRAZY HE'S CRAZY HE'S CRAZY!

And now, an illustration to make this personal.

It's like saying RANGERS WIN! RANGERS WIN! RANGERS WIN! It doesn't mean they don't choke in the playoffs.

Your move good sir.
Horrible analogy. Choking is what the Sharks do. Losing after being up 3-0 in a series.

Making the Eastern Final in three of the last four years and losing in the Cup Final isn't choking. It's just not finding the right gear to get over the hump.

As to EY, this is what crazy looks like on televised wrestling these days. They're not really going to get away with hanging Bossman from the center of the ring/cage these days.

I suppose crazier things have happened—Joe's knife to Steiner's mouth/throat comes to mind—but I still liken him a Pillman-lite. Maybe Pillman-utra lite.

Quote:
sendpm.gif