WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-12-2017, 06:29 PM

Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...

What made you decide to start reviewing wrestling shows?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 06:53 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Wrestlemania XXV. It was a big milestone show and I wanted to do something special for it so I reviewed all the shows/give myself a reason to start watching even more wrestling than I already did. They were really well received so I did the rest of the Big Four, plus In Your House. Then I thought I'd just do every pay per view ever. Justinsayne said I'd never be able to do that and that's REALLY not something people should say to me as it rarely ends well.

And here I am nearly nine years later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:18 PM

Sagg1298 is looking to come up from OCW...Sagg1298 is looking to come up from OCW...Sagg1298 is looking to come up from OCW...Sagg1298 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
It's possible but HHH didn't have quite the pull to cancel something like that yet. I haven't heard that specific story but it's not impossible.
I had some doubts about this story too specifically because of the same reason you mentioned about HHH not being powerful enough yet. That is why I figured I'd ask you here. The source where I heard it from also noted that apparently Jerry Briscoe blew a gasket on HHH for being pompous and got in his face that of course Angle could beat him in a real fight without breaking a sweat, he won an Olympic medal.

Another question from 2000, if Austin had been healthy enough and never taken time off, what do you think the main event of Wrestlemania 2000 would have been?
Old 08-13-2017, 09:25 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Never heard that one either but again it wouldn't have shocked me.

Not sure. Austin vs. Rock vs. HHH would be a likely candidate.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:44 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vageena Hertz View Post
Do you think honky tonk man's record will ever be broken?
Santino should have.

KB, has there ever been a more important series of questions asked in the history of wrestling than Art Donovan asking about wrestler's weights?
Old 08-15-2017, 01:46 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Never heard that one either but again it wouldn't have shocked me.

Not sure. Austin vs. Rock vs. HHH would be a likely candidate.
Best thing that ever happened to Undertaker was him not being able to compete at Mania 16 (because that's what it is now). Steak would have ended before anyone gave a shit, and Taker would probably take the first fall in the Fatal 4 Way.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmbfantomas View Post
Santino should have.

KB, has there ever been a more important series of questions asked in the history of wrestling than Art Donovan asking about wrestler's weights?
Approached, not broken.

Indeed:

Who?

Quote:
Best thing that ever happened to Undertaker was him not being able to compete at Mania 16 (because that's what it is now). Steak would have ended before anyone gave a shit, and Taker would probably take the first fall in the Fatal 4 Way.
Not necessarily. It was originally going to be Rock, HHH, Big Show and Jericho. Foley was brought in as a replacement. Undertaker was never in the cards, even in the long term that I'm aware of.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:23 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Approached, not broken.

Indeed:

Who?

Not necessarily. It was originally going to be Rock, HHH, Big Show and Jericho. Foley was brought in as a replacement. Undertaker was never in the cards, even in the long term that I'm aware of.
King of the Ring '94. He was a football hall of famer (and war hero) that knew dip-diddly-dog-shit about wrestling. He tried so hard, but he asked about competitor's weights at least 18 times during the show.

I was told Taker was in prelim planning until his body took a shit on him. He was ready to retire, and it was kind of a "least we can do" thing.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:30 AM

Quote:
King of the Ring '94. He was a football hall of famer (and war hero) that knew dip-diddly-dog-shit about wrestling. He tried so hard, but he asked about competitor's weights at least 18 times during the show.

I was told Taker was in prelim planning until his body took a shit on him. He was ready to retire, and it was kind of a "least we can do" thing.
I know Donovan. You didn't get my joke.

Possibly, though I'm not sure he'd have been in the four way.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:47 PM

Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...

Who do you think will win the fatal 4 way and who do you want to win it?

Also, it's not really a shield reunion if Reigns isn't involved is it? Do you think he will join them?