WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-10-2017, 08:57 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
For me it's the same problem I've had with so many GFW wrestlers: I have no reason to care about him and you can sum him up in one sentence. In his case it's "he's a monster who hangs out with Laurel Van Ness". That's EVERYTHING we know about him and he's been here like four months.
Quote:
This. I can't count how many times people will come on screen, have a match, and go off screen with absolutely no emotional connection. Why should I care about anyone in the Super X Cup? Or be upset that Grado might have to leave America? Or why should I want Alberto to beat LAX? It's just wrestling coming and going with no emotion involved at all.
No disagreement here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:57 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
Agreed. I could also do with no less than two fewer authority figures. Karen, Dutch, and Bruce? Ugh. Pick one. Or, honestly, pick none. Not one of them is needed or adds value on camera. If we had to have someone, honestly, I'd rather it just be Jeff.
Well people care about Karen because she used to be a big deal. Then you have Dutch, who is a legend. Bruce has a popular podcast and that means fans care about him.

You know, because you have to know about a podcast to care about one of three authority figures on a show, because that's how GFW's minds work. Have I mentioned I can't stand this company at times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:59 PM
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Destination X is going to be much of the same. They always bring in a handful of new faces for it, which is only going to add to the "who is this and why should I care?" factor.

Quote:
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:00 PM
WWE Champion

Quote:
Well people care about Karen because she used to be a big deal. Then you have Dutch, who is a legend. Bruce has a popular podcast and that means fans care about him.

You know, because you have to know about a podcast to care about one of three authority figures on a show, because that's how GFW's minds work. Have I mentioned I can't stand this company at times?
I'm just authority burned out.

Quote:
Old 08-10-2017, 09:05 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Same, but at least WWE's authority figures have some charisma.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:19 PM

Review is up.

For Those Of You Who Like To See Me Rant

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:05 PM

I'm cautiously nervous.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:05 PM

And the ropes are green.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:25 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Well I'll be damned. Way to keep a secret Jim.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:35 PM

Now remember kids: Vince Russo is the real star in wrestling. That's why he's running some indy promotion in Colorado while Cornette has been brought back into WWE and GFW in the same year.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.