WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-01-2018, 03:23 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
The problem with bayley is pretty much like what happened to 90% of the NXT stars when they get called up, they thought that everybody in the wwe universe was familiar with her and they just continue doing the same thing they we're doing in NXT without introducing her to those that don't watch NXT. Then they gave them a huge push right away with a title reigns that she truly didn't deserve and the rest is history. She was expose as a decent performance, that's decent on the Mic. The fans rejected her title reigns because they thought she didn't deserve the spot she gotten and then, their the whole feud with Alexa bliss, which killed her because she couldn't hang with Alexa bliss on the Mic.

In NXT, the performers are more protected because they're not on tv or on tour every week, so It easier to get over in that environment, but it doesn't prepare then for what's coming on the main roster where you have to be on Every week and being able to perform every week and make the fans cares about your character even if the creative for the character is awful, some are able to do it but most aren't and bayley had a lot of hype kinda like Finn balor and both didn't live up to the hype, the difference is that balor still got a chance of making it, bayley is pretty much stuck at the bottom of the division now, especially with all the other's NXT women's that are near getting a call up.
I swear you are fucking retarded.

First off, the whole "so and so dosn't deserve the title" is a bullshit argument presented by stupid fans to try to justify the belief that you have to pay your dues and spend years toiling away before you get a title. She came up to the main roster, was very over, and they rightfully put the title on her. If an act is hot, you capitalize on it no matter if they have been around ten weeks or ten years.

Fans didn't turn on her because she had an undeserved title reign or that she couldn't hang with Alexa. They turned because WWE gave the fans no reason to cheer her, by making her look completely stupid and inept at every turn. They absolutely killed her character with some of the worst booking in my entire life. No matter how good you are, the fans won't respond to booking that awful.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:51 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Remember her God awful feud with Alexa Bliss? That killed every ounce of momentum she had or will have for a very long time. As much as I support the WWE, their booking for the character has got to be one of the dumbest things they've ever screwed up. She wins the women's title with help from Sasha Banks and doesn't even question it. When called out by Stephanie for those shenanigans, she spits out "I don't deserve it, but I'm gonna keep it!". Like what the fuck is that? Couple that with her horrid Kendo Stick match with Alexa Bliss and she's so far from relevancy she could very well need a complete character overhaul to even stand a chance at being popular again.

Just overall some of the most questionable booking I've personally ever seen for someone who might have had John Cena level potential. The WWE brass needs to focus on what made Bayley so popular in NXT and try to capture that on the main roster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:35 AM
WWE European Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
I swear you are fucking retarded.

First off, the whole "so and so dosn't deserve the title" is a bullshit argument presented by stupid fans to try to justify the belief that you have to pay your dues and spend years toiling away before you get a title. She came up to the main roster, was very over, and they rightfully put the title on her. If an act is hot, you capitalize on it no matter if they have been around ten weeks or ten years.

Fans didn't turn on her because she had an undeserved title reign or that she couldn't hang with Alexa. They turned because WWE gave the fans no reason to cheer her, by making her look completely stupid and inept at every turn. They absolutely killed her character with some of the worst booking in my entire life. No matter how good you are, the fans won't respond to booking that awful.
No need for name calling, if you don't agree with my opinion just say so and give a intelligent reply instead of calling me a retard for voicing my opinion.

When you start a reply by you're a fucking retarded it makes you reply null and void in my eye.

Now while I don't take your comment that seriously, I still going to reply to it. First of all, how over was bayley when she got called up? Really. Plus, what made bayley that over in NXT, it was her underdog character and her chasing her dream, by giving her the belt in the first few month, they completely killed anything that made her enjoyable. Underdog characters like bayley should be kept away from the belt as long as possible and you tell their story about how they will do anything to get the belt. The longer the chase, the better the reward. They didn't do that and it hurt her in the end.
Old 02-02-2018, 06:25 AM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
World Heavyweight Champion

THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...THTRobtaylor is going to make some noise in the draft...

Yeah, nice talk from a Mod using the R word... real classy.

In reality Bayley IS redeemable but they have to get her WITH someone who can talk... and change that "squeaky clean" thing as Ronda is now gonna have that... all the little girls who loved Bayley are gonna switch quickly.

A push almost along the lines of Steph's initial one could work, where someone "corrupts" Bayley, starts by paying her attention and perhaps someone "warning her off" said guy and then they do the shock reveal that they're a couple and Bayley isn't as clean as we all thought.

It's difficult as so many of the heels are publically married etc... but it'd work with somebody like Dolph on Smackdown. IF he's sticking around it might be a way to get him relevant again if Bayley moves across. On RAW there aren't so many guys to make it work who are THAT heelish.

One option could be... Chris Jericho

He's had rumors for years of him cheating etc, so he could be an interesting guy to bring in and have work with Bayley... It could also feed in to a Miz/Jericho 10th IC title feud next year, once Maryse can be part of it. Y2J being the "much older man" and married etc could help. It'd be a gamble, but Jericho would also be able to work with Bayley backstage to help her with the mic stuff.

While I'm not normally a fan of romance angles, I think it's the only play they have left... If Bayley becomes a "stealer" of someone's crush or man onscreen, it could have the same effect as it did for Lita, putting her "over the top". They could perhaps do a "triangle" with Becky and Finn or Rusev and Lana but I think the idea of the "whiter than white" Bayley becoming a bitch could work and even if it didn't, she's not really lost much.
Old 02-02-2018, 07:58 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

I don't know that she is "fallen" rather than just very poorly used. Her rumble involvement wasn't THAT terrible, she did some pretty prolific spots.

The WWE is still learning how to create female stars. No one in the division is over, and Bayley is no different. Her lack of being over is just more prevalent because she was such an obvious "can't miss" megastar coming out of NXT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:05 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
The problem with bayley is pretty much like what happened to 90% of the NXT stars when they get called up, they thought that everybody in the wwe universe was familiar with her
Well they were.

Quote:
they just continue doing the same thing they we're doing in NXT without introducing her to those that don't watch NXT.
No they didn't

Quote:
Then they gave them a huge push right away with a title reigns that she truly didn't deserve and the rest is history. .
You deserve title reigns by being over.

Quote:
. She was expose as a decent performance, that's decent on the Mic.
A "decent performer" who put on multiple classics in NXT. Weren't you the guy who didn't think much of one of two 5 star WWE matches of the last decade?

Quote:
The fans rejected her title reigns because they thought she didn't deserve the spot she gotten and then, their the whole feud with Alexa bliss, which killed her because she couldn't hang with Alexa bliss on the Mic..
Her run fell flat because she got simply smoked in every conceivable situation when her characters entire appeal is overcoming odds. You have a John Cena style hero character who got beat decisively on a regular basis straight from the beginning. How the fuck is that supposed to work?

You act as if Bayley is some special situation when the WWE has killed literally everyone in that entire division.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:44 AM
DELETE!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
Yeah, nice talk from a Mod using the R word... real classy.

In reality Bayley IS redeemable but they have to get her WITH someone who can talk... and change that "squeaky clean" thing as Ronda is now gonna have that... all the little girls who loved Bayley are gonna switch quickly.

A push almost along the lines of Steph's initial one could work, where someone "corrupts" Bayley, starts by paying her attention and perhaps someone "warning her off" said guy and then they do the shock reveal that they're a couple and Bayley isn't as clean as we all thought.

It's difficult as so many of the heels are publically married etc... but it'd work with somebody like Dolph on Smackdown. IF he's sticking around it might be a way to get him relevant again if Bayley moves across. On RAW there aren't so many guys to make it work who are THAT heelish.

One option could be... Chris Jericho

He's had rumors for years of him cheating etc, so he could be an interesting guy to bring in and have work with Bayley... It could also feed in to a Miz/Jericho 10th IC title feud next year, once Maryse can be part of it. Y2J being the "much older man" and married etc could help. It'd be a gamble, but Jericho would also be able to work with Bayley backstage to help her with the mic stuff.

While I'm not normally a fan of romance angles, I think it's the only play they have left... If Bayley becomes a "stealer" of someone's crush or man onscreen, it could have the same effect as it did for Lita, putting her "over the top". They could perhaps do a "triangle" with Becky and Finn or Rusev and Lana but I think the idea of the "whiter than white" Bayley becoming a bitch could work and even if it didn't, she's not really lost much.
I've been somewhat of an advocate for the idea of a Bayley heel turn. But doing it like that may be the best way to go about i've seen yet.

Chris Jericho would be a fantastic choice to help Bayley with her mic work, his charisma can turn any old act into the next big thing.

If you wanted to sell this to the WWE Universe, have Bayley come out the night after WrestleMania and admit that she hasn't been herself recently. And she decides to come clean to them tonight, cue the music of Y2J and the two stare each other down for some time...and then they smile at each other and hug. All of a sudden it becomes clear, Bayley and Jericho have been seeing each other and now were dating.

But say you wanted to really shock them and go with someone like say Kevin Owens or Baron Corbin, you could do that as well. Maybe Elias would work as well if they really wanted to go down that route. Who knows? You could even have someone like Aleister Black or Pete Dunne come up and take the role.

Rob, you have a fantastic idea here. I could easily see it garnering heat with the audience if done right. Who knows? Maybe this could be the one that brings her back from the ashes.

Also, unrelated tangent: I know wrestling master is a divisive figure among the forums, but calling someone a 'fucking retard' is not how you cohesivevly debate with someone.

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 02-02-2018, 10:28 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...

Oh, this is giving me a headache. Why is it that when someone went out of favor, it is always creative's fault? I can give you a lot of reasons.

1. The nature of a match. It's either win or lose in a match, if it's going to tip the scale either way.

2. The role of NXT and WWE. Whenever someone "graduated" from NXT, it creates a void for the next up and coming star in NXT. If you waited long enough, it might very well be you! In WWE is stagnant, those that are at the top are on the top. You have to displace them to rise to the top.

3. The capability of the superstar. If you're only a cup half filled with water, the creative only has half a cup to sip on. Sorry, this is not a half-empty, half-full scenario.

4. Push someone means not pushing someone else (usually at someone else's expense too, in many situations).

You know, with fuses these short and tempers flaring, it hard to give an honest opinion without offending anyone, but I tried.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:05 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I think Bayley had an idea on StoneCold podcast about heel turn and really wanted to do it. It could be nice, go for a hug then suddenly "Bayley to Belly". If she could sell that properly she could run with that really nice on any show. She could see her chance as a face also. With Banks maybe turning soon they are in need for faces. Though, with no real plan for women division she could just again be stuck in limbo.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:44 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Now while I don't take your comment that seriously, I still going to reply to it. First of all, how over was bayley when she got called up? Really. Plus, what made bayley that over in NXT, it was her underdog character and her chasing her dream, by giving her the belt in the first few month, they completely killed anything that made her enjoyable. Underdog characters like bayley should be kept away from the belt as long as possible and you tell their story about how they will do anything to get the belt. The longer the chase, the better the reward. They didn't do that and it hurt her in the end.
Bayley was very over when she first was called up and that's why she didn't win the title until almost 7 months after she got the call up. Bayley debuted in July of 2016 and didn't win the title until February 2017. So I have no idea where you are getting the idea she got the title right away or within a month or so, especially when that didn't happen. She was treated like the underdog with Dana Brooks and Nia Jax being thrown in her way and keeping her from the champion and any title match.

Like I said before, Bayley's biggest problem is that she is a one dimensional wrestler. Her act becomes stale very quickly when put up against someone like Flair and Bliss. She needs a reset and failing that runs the risk of being pushed to the back of the pack.