WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Interactive Archives > WrestleZone Posters Year End Awards > 2012 Forum Awards
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who is the best WZ Mod?
The Crock 5 6.25%
The Brain 5 6.25%
Dagger Dias 8 10.00%
It's Damn Real 9 11.25%
Nate 1 1.25%
xfearbefore 6 7.50%
JackHammer 21 26.25%
klunderbunker 5 6.25%
Slyfox696 4 5.00%
FalKon 1 1.25%
Numbers 1 1.25%
D-Man 2 2.50%
Big Nick Dudley 3 3.75%
jmt 9 11.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac
Default The Chairman of the Board Award for Best WrestleZone Mod

This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
The Crock
The Brain
Dagger Dias
It's Damn Real
Nate
xfearbefore
JackHammer
klunderbunker
Slyfox696
FalKon
Numbers
D-Man
Big Nick Dudley
jmt
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

Does xfear even post here anymore or is he in jail at this point? Regardless, he's got my vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
Old 12-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Numbers and Falkon are default because WZCW is easily the most time consuming section on the board. The amount of work those two put in are tremendous.

That aside I'm going with Jackhammer. The man does an outstanding job with the WWE section - he's constantly making new threads and he posts like a madman [and he doesn't normally ramble like Dagger - sorry bud.]
Old 12-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

I like that Lord Sidious voted for Xfear. Hilarious.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Leaning towards Nick since he was smart enough to get out.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
WWE Women's Champion

Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...

So we vote after we get the PM from Dagger to vote for him, right?

Or is that after he tries to usurp the spot from the top vote getter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
there are occasions where violence against women is the right course of action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I am a bottomless pit of wad.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:19 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Brain has my vote.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Global Moderator
ECW Champion

jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Comes down to Dagger and Crock.

Both have done a fantastic job with the WWE sections and also livening up the Board Room, which was dead before they came along. They're also very enthusiastic and genuinely enjoy being part of the staff.

I think I'll throw my vote to Dagger though since he gets shit on all the time and hardly ever lets it get to him. Got to respect a poster on Coco's bad side who constantly takes it on the chin from him and keeps on ticking like nothing happened.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:02 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

I voted for myself. Starting to regret that (like it matters). I think I'll change my vote to Nate. Yeah. My vote's actually for Nathaniel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
Old 12-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Jmt225 is one heck of a poster, but I gta go with Jack-Hammer for the persistance. Guy can get the ball rolling on anything.