WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-19-2018, 04:11 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Has anyone played Battlefront 2? That shit is good yo. I'm a fairly big Star Wars nerd and this game hits all my sweet spots. It's one of the prettiest games on the market IMO. I could give two fucks if there's microtransactions in it or not, I don't buy them anyway.

Join WZCW now.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:26 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
It was a great match, super detailed and creative. I loved the submission block to prevent Batti from tapping. I also liked having entrances and pre match ceremonies in Italic, it looks better. Pinfalls , special moves could have been bolded though and signatures at least in Italics. One paragraph has 4 pin falls all non bolded and it just doesn't grab the eye. But those are super minor, cosmetic details that barely take away from the action. I also really like the commentary and (In between move sets) detail added throughout the match. It's always a better read if you have flowing detail instead of - Move, move, move, pin fall attempt. Move, move, assume punches in here somewhere, move, move, assume rest hold here somewhere, move, move....ect ect ect is boring as hell to read but you didn't do that. Couldn't have asked for a better triple threat match Yaz.

#Jabariforworldchampion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Personally I'm against the bold for the pins as it makes it easy to spot the ending by mistake.
Thanks Jeffrey. Are you related to the Toys R Us giraffe by chance? Tough break for that guy.

I decided not to bold the pinfalls after a chat I had with Lee recently. I had always put them in bold before, but I found that if you don't bold and make certain things stand out, then it makes it harder to ruin something and invites people to read the entire match instead of just the big spots. Keep the actual ring announcer bolded so if people are skimming and want to read the whole thing later they can, but a bunch of excess formatting can really throw people off imo.
Old 03-19-2018, 04:51 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Thanks Jeffrey. Are you related to the Toys R Us giraffe by chance? Tough break for that guy.

I decided not to bold the pinfalls after a chat I had with Lee recently. I had always put them in bold before, but I found that if you don't bold and make certain things stand out, then it makes it harder to ruin something and invites people to read the entire match instead of just the big spots. Keep the actual ring announcer bolded so if people are skimming and want to read the whole thing later they can, but a bunch of excess formatting can really throw people off imo.
No but I heard he showed up half drunk on Jimmy Kimmel Live and blasted Amazon. Have to watch that later.

Join WZCW now.

Old 03-22-2018, 12:43 AM
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...

Penis.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:22 AM
36th WZCW World Heavyweight Champ
Mr. Money in the Bank

Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...

I'm down.
Old 03-22-2018, 01:46 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Just to let everyone know, I'm in the middle of an epic snowstorm right now. So while you people relax in the Sun, sipping Martinis and watching bikini clad women giggle and play volleyball, I'm surviving a blizzard, taking my dog out, then watching T.V because we got hauled off the roads it was too dangerous to deliver mail.

Join WZCW now.

Old 03-22-2018, 01:54 PM
AKA Milenko
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty

What about the mailman's creed?
Old 03-22-2018, 01:56 PM
X-Division Champion

Yeah! Next you are gonna tell me Santa Claus isn't real!
Old 03-22-2018, 02:06 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Sometimes it's just a little too extreme, like when you can't see ten feet in front of your truck and your rear view mirrors fill up so fast that your constantly stopping to clear them....

....plus I wanted an easy day, I could've stayed out longer if I wanted. Don't tell my boss.

Join WZCW now.

Old 03-22-2018, 02:29 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Who's ready for...The Highway to Kingdom Come!! ?

What will the matches look like?

I can't even imagine what will happen during these next rounds on the path to the supershow of shows!

Will Jeff get his RockPOD completed?

Will Dave, Lee, Yaz have their own podcast to try and compete with the RockPOD?

What will happen?

Join WZCW now.