WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-13-2017, 05:23 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP View Post
What drugs, sikkbones? I am not a drug user because for one, I am against any kind of drugs, whether it's medicinal or illegal crime drugs.
Boy, stomach viruses must be fun for you.

Quote:
And speaking of potential new members after me, Makaveli31, THTRobTaylor, Shagamania 3:16 and Crocker, we have decided on a sixth member.

His name is therockiswwf.
Haha, ''We.''
Old 02-15-2017, 03:54 AM
Patent Pending
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...

"WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING! YAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpathian Florist View Post
WM 33 ends with Foley crucified in mid-ring, as WWE staff hand the crowd various items to throw at him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 03:28 PM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
And speaking of potential new members after me, Makaveli31, THTRobTaylor, Shagamania 3:16 and Crocker, we have decided on a sixth member.

His name is therockiswwf.
Someone's forming a list of allies, Crocker's on it, and even he hasn't appeared to gleefully accept potential soldiers?

I'd rather be on The List of KO.
Old 02-15-2017, 06:05 PM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
I'd rather be on The List of KO.
So sad.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Hey guys, i'm back from my unexpected three year hia-

...Ok, who's the guy with the long name and what did you do to end up in this dump?

(After looking at the forums some more...)

Interesting...

So you used to be name TheEternalChampion and had a decent run in the forums until you apparently decided to go full crazy and talk about how Elliot Rodgers or Dylan Moon would have been pushed in the WWE. On top of that, you also have an irrational hatred for one Bret Hart, wondered if a dead man would have a better chance of being arrested than a recently reformed guy and a total time-bomb, plagiarized an article from a well respected source, went alt-right and supported Trump like a Sargon of Akkad clone (no disrespect) and have formally 'announced' plans to secede from WrestleZone to start your own little site.

And what a wonderful site it seems to be turning out to be, when two of the people you've hired are notorious for their bad posts and idiocy and the other two I don't even know, you know it's a winning combination.

But seriously, if you really want to leave the site. Then leave, no one's stopping you. You don't have to get your pen out and write an epic novel about how your leaving this country to start your own country or whatever, you can just simply take your ball and go home. Simple as that.

Well, i'm bored. I'm going to go mess around and see who else lives around these corners.
Old 02-18-2017, 03:40 AM

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Wait does this guy consider his crack and/or meth pipes that he's smoking to be something other than drugs?

the Five Moves of doom?
Old 02-18-2017, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikkbones View Post
Wait does this guy consider his crack and/or meth pipes that he's smoking to be something other than drugs?
I don't know and personally, I don't care. All I know is the dude has a few issues to work out.

#ThanksforGiving
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 02-26-2017, 06:40 PM
Future Endeavored

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Hehehehehehe......
Old 02-26-2017, 06:48 PM
Future Endeavored

sikkbones thinks I'm on drugs. Tracing from my history, I have zero proven history of drug usage, so I would never touch the pipe and the marijuana. As much as he says he links me to drugs, he doesn't actually prove how much smearing he's doing against me.

It's more like a "My Honor Has Been Sullied" theme here, with sikkbones. Nevertheless that is your right.
Old 02-26-2017, 06:50 PM
Future Endeavored

I think it'd at least be more fun of El Killjoy was the one who closes my threads from now on.