WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW Roleplay Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default AS 114 - Tony Mancini versus Flex Mussel

RP deadline is Monday the 20th of February at 23:59 EST.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:59 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Deadline has been extended by 24 hours.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:24 AM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

The camera turns on and shows us Tony and some moving guys arranging furniture in a decent sized apartment in Yonkers, NY, a beautiful suburb that most people he has talked to say is perfect to raise a child. As the movers pick everything up Tony gives everything one last look to make sure everything is perfect for when CPS shows up to do one final look through before they hand him his daughter for the last time. After he makes sure everything is the way it's supposed to be and the movers finally leave he goes and sits on his front porch to wait for his child as he thinks about everything that has happened to him since Kingdom Come. As he thinks about what might have been a woman about 30 years old comes out of the other side of the duplex and introduces herself

???: Hi, my name is Melanie. I saw you moving in and I just wanted to introduce myself. If you ever need anything just knock on my door and I'll do the best I can to help.

Tony smiles at her and thanks her she shakes his hand but before either can say anything else a car pulls up to the curb as Mrs. Jones and Mr. Burns get out of the car with the former going to the back seat and pulls out the infant Mancini as Mr. Burns gets out of the car and looks around the yard with his nose in the air. As he looks up at the two people on the porch Melanie takes her leave and goes back into her own apartment as she tells Tony she'll be back later to see if he needs anything.

Mrs. Jones: Thank you for having everything ready Mr. Mancini. All we need to do is have one final look through just to make sure everything is in order and then we'll get out of your hair.

Without a word Mr. Burns brushes past Tony with a clipboard in his hands while Mrs. Jones walks in behind him with Amelia in her arms leaving Tony to follow behind them. Mr. Burns silently scribbles notes on his clipboard as Mrs. Jones quietly talks to him as he writes. When they get to the bedroom they both stare at the bookshelf with every programme for every WZCW event he's been a part of. Mr. Burns frowns and writes down another note while Mrs. Jones clears her throat and turns around to face Tony with a look of concern in her face.

Mrs. Jones: Everything at home seems to be in order Mr. Mancini but there is one thing that concerns me. Your career necesitates you being on the road over two hundred days a year. As a single father that leaves no one at home to take care of your daughter. You can't possibly plan on taking her on the road with you can you?

Tony stares at her for a few seconds without saying anything when all of a sudden he blurts out the first thing that comes to his head

Tony: My neighbor Melanie is going to watch her for me while I'm on the road. I was talking to her when you guys pulled up and she said it was no problem.

Mrs. Jones: OK Anthony, you seem to have everything in order so we'll just get out of your hair and let you go about your day.

Mrs. Jones hands Amelia over to Tony and walks out with Mr. Burns whispering furiously next to her as they both get in their company car and drive off. Tony takes a deep breath as he watches them drive off. He sits down in his living room and listens to his daughter coo and giggle for a few minutes when he hears a knock on his door. He picks Amelia up and puts her in her playpen before he goes and opens the door to show his neighbor Melanie with a bottle of wine, two wine glasses in her hand and a smile on her face.

Melanie: I saw those two people leave so I thought I would come over and we could actually have a conversation now that you're all settled in.

It's at that moment Amelia starts crying. Tony goes to pick her up and bounces her a bit but she won't stop crying. Noticing Tony getting all flustered she holds her hands out and motions for him to hand over the infant. He hands her the baby and goes to get her bottle and formula. After quickly reading the directions on the container he makes the bottle and hands it to Melanie.

Melanie: First time father I take it? I don't have any of my own but my sister just had twins a few months ago so I've had to babysit for her a bunch so I'm fairly good at this. If you ever need help all you need to do is knock on my door.

Tony: Thank you Melanie, a month ago I didn't even know I was a father and here I am with an infant daughter. Needless to say I have no idea what I'm doing so I'll need all the help I can get.

Remembering what he told Mrs. Jones he takes a deep breath.

Tony: Melanie, I told CPS that you would watch Amelia for me while I was on the road with my job. I'm sorry I put you on the spot but when they brought it up I just said the first thing that came into my head. I understand if you don't want to do it, I can someone else to do it if I have to.

Melanie: I would be more than happy to Anthony. I'm sure me and Amelia will get along great while you're away.

Tony: I'm surprised you're taking it so well. It's not every day a stranger asks you to watch their daughter that just he just got custody of.

Melanie: I heard you talking earlier. These walls are thin enough that if you're not careful your neighbors will hear a whole conversation.

She laughs as she sets Amelia down and goes to pour them both a glass of the wine she brought over and hands him his as she takes a sip out of her own glass. As they drink and talk Ton finds himself telling Melanie things he normally wouldn't tell anyone he just met.

Tony: I'm afraid Melanie, not to long ago I didn't have a care in the world besides myself and now I'm responsible for another human being. I have absolutely no idea what to do or how to do it. What if I treat her like my father treated me? What if she ends up like me? I'm not a nice person Mel, I've done things in my life that would get most people thrown in prison.

Not wanting to say to much Tony sets down his empty wine glass and picks up his daughter. He holds her and looks into her eyes as he bounces her gently. As she coos and giggles he holds her close, wanting nothing more than to protect her from all harm. After a few minutes he realizes Melanie hasn't said a word and is surprised to find her smiling at him when he looks up to see if she's still here.

Melanie: I don't know what you used to do or what kind of person you used to be but I can tell you if you love Amelia as much as it looks like you do I don't think you'll have a problem rasing a kind and loving daughter who will be a wonderful member of society.

Tony: I wish I could believe that Mel but I just don't know.

Tony goes silent and holds Amelia close as a single tear rolls down his cheek.

Melanie: I don't know if you're religious but I think you should go talk to Father Meloni down at the church. I can watch Amelia for you while you're gone.

Tony: I don't know Mel. I used to go to Mass every Sunday with my mother but somewhere in the last decade I just stopped going and everything changed in my life. I'm not even sure if I'm still wanted.

Melanie: You're always wanted Anthony. He's just waiting for you to come home. Go talk to Father Meloni and he will help you find your way. The church is just a few blocks away.

Without saying another word Melanie takes Amelia and shoos Tony out the door. He smiles and walks out the door looking up at the clear sky as he walks down the quiet suburban street thinking about everything that happened in the last couple hours. When he gets within sight of St. Paul's catholic church he stops in his tracks and stares at the building. He thinks about walking back home but something inside him has him walk inside. He crosses himself as he walks through the front door. What he doesn't expect however is the song softly playing thoughout the Nave.

He stands there for a bit and lets the music flow through him until he looks off to the side and sees the confessional as makes a beeline for one of them. When he gets in he crosses himself again as the priest sits down on the other side.

Tony: Forgive me Father for I have sinned. It's been about ten years since my last confession. Recently I lied to someone very close to me and it cost me everything. My friend is gone and I can't help but feel it's all my fault.

Father Meloni: Every lie has a consequence my son. You may have had the best intentions but when you lie it always hurts someone, in your case it was caused you to lose a close friend. Sadly there is nothing that can be done. If God's plan for your life involves this friend then they will be back in your life, until then all you can do is move forward. Is there anything else my son?

Tony: There are a couple things Father but neither are a confession. Can we go sit in the pews and talk?

Father Meloni: Of course my son.

With that both Tony and Father Meloni leave the confessional and sit down next to each other. They sit silently for a bit before Tony takes a deep breath and dives right into it.

Tony: I'm afraid Father. I'm a new single parent and I have no clue what to do. I'm afraid I will screw up my daughter like my father screwed me up. Like I told my neighbor earlier I'm not a nice person. I only know how to act one way and I don't know want to do that to her. She deserves better than that.

Father Meloni: The sins of the father do not pass to the son. You are your own person and more importantly you are a child of God. He put your daughter in your life for a reason, even if you don't know what that reason is yet. Trust in Him and trust in yourself and you will be fine.

Father Meloni gets up to leave but when he sees Tony sitting still he sits back down and asks him if there is something else on his mind.

Tony: I do Father. I need career advice actually. I'm a professional wrestler with WZCW and this upcoming set of shows they have me up against someone that has done horrible things to people that trusted him. He crippled his so called best friend and is now tormenting his girlfriend.

Father Meloni: And your worried he is going to do the same to you?

Tony: Not at all Father, like I said I am not a nice person. I've done horrible things to friends, enemies and people I don't even know and I did it all with a smile on my face. I know I can and will defeat him and at least partially make him pay for what he's done to people. No, what worries me is I'm going to enjoy it to much and not want to go back to being the nice guy. That I will stay the bad guy and because of that my daughter will be taken away from me.

Father Meloni: Well my child I must say that's a first for me and sadly I don't know how much help I can be. I will pray for you and guide you spiritually through this tough time in your life but you also need practical guidance through this. Is there anyone in your life that can help you both as a father and through the rocky fields of your chosen career?

Tony sits back and racks his brain trying to think of anyone down in the city that can help him when all of a sudden a single name flashes through his mind.

Tony: There is one person that can help me with both those things. Thank you so much for everything.

Saying that Tony jumps up and quickly walks out the door without another word. He gets home about ten minutes later and smiles when he sees Amelia. Melanie looks up at him and sees the look in his eyes. She immediately agrees when he asks her to watch Amelia for a few days so he can go talk to someone out of state before he heads to Baltimore for his match at Ascension. She leaves and Tony starts to play with his daughter as the camera fades to black

*****A couple days before Ascension 114*****

Tony: Uggg, of all the cities for him to live in why does it have to be this one? I can't stand it here.

People stare at him in his I <3 NY shirt and a couple of the more drunk ones even tell him to fuck off and die. Tony ignores them all and walks down the street until he gets to a particular house. He stares at it for a bit and takes a deep breath and walks up to the house of the one man that can help him, Logan McAllister, The Son of Boston.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2017, 05:24 PM
Making WrestleZone Great Again
WWE Diva's Champion

Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...Easily Excitable Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The celebratory song plays in the house of one Flex Mussel as Charles can be seen dancing in the living room while Maria looks on in embarrassment. Max Mussel seems to be extremely amused by Charlesí dance moves but the only person not paying him any mind is the monsieur of muscle himself. Instead the bodybuilder is secluded in the far corner of the room. Looking out the window into the sun he seems to be contemplating something until Maria walks over to him.

Maria: You look really gloomy for someone who won at Kingdom Come. Isnít this what you wanted? To beat Matt Tastic and finally be able to justify what you did to-

Flex: Itís not enough.

Maria: What isnít enough?

Flex: Beating Tastic isnít enough. Not only did I beat one of the greatest WZCW competitors of all time but in the last year Iíve beaten Showtime Cougar, Garth Black, Dorian Slaughter, and Justin Cooper. Counting Tastic thatís four former world champions and now the current WZCW World champion. But am I the number one contender? No. Am I even in a number one contenders match? No. Am I on Meltdown.No. Am I even facing another former world champion I can demolish? No. Iím scheduled to face Tony Mancini. Things like this are not acceptable for a competitor of my caliber and a list of victories over high profile names. This is pure disrespect on the part of WZCW.

Maria: Are you seriously going to let these small little details take away from your shining moment?

Flex: Thatís the difference between you and me Maria. You settle and accept things for what they are while I never stand for anything less than the best. Kingdom Come wasnít my shining moment. My shining moment wonít come until I am in the middle of the ring holding the WZCW World title over my head. And Iím not going to sit idly by while two men I decimated fight for a title that should already be mine.

Maria: Why do you have to be such an asshole?

Flex: People always claim those who will do anything it takes for what they want are assholes. But in actuality, weíre just more motivated and successful people.

Max: Calm down children, youíre both right. Flex you should be enjoying this moment, because you were able to do what many said you couldnít. And thatís win on the biggest stage WZCW has to offer. And Maria, Flex certainly shouldnít stand for being put in a match that isnít for the World title. So how about instead of arguing, we realize that you both have good points and just love one another.

The elder Mussel brings both of his grandchildren in a for a group hug and then proceeds to drink a protein shake before going back to watch more of Charlesí bad dancing.

Maria: What the hell has gotten into him?

Flex: Iíve been putting Opiates in his protein shakes.

Maria: Youíve been drugging our grandfather?!

Flex: Ever since I surpassed his strength and became the strongest Mussel Iíve no longer found use in his teachings. I thought it would be better to get rid of that horrible attitude at the very least.

Maria: Youíve reached an incredible low Flex.

Flex: Like I said, people who do anything to get what they want are simply more motivated and successful people.

The fitness freakís phone begins to ring and he immediately picks up.

Flex: Hello? Yes this is Flex. Oh really? Well of course, Iíll be there in the next hour.

Maria: Who was that?

Flex: Flex Fitness Industries.

Maria: The same Flex Fitness that fired you as the CEO months ago?

Flex: Indeed, and now they want me to meet them at their-actually scratch that they want me to meet them at my office. Probably to reinstate me as CEO after my incredibly impressive recent track record. Come on Charles, need you to drive me.

Charles: Of course boss.

The bodybuilderís assistant stops his dancing subsequently disappointing Max who drinks more of his protein shake and proceeds to pass out. Flex and Charles then exit the house leaving Maria to deal with the snoring and drooling Max.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flex and Charles enter the Flex Fitness offices and immediately walk into the roundtable business room where meetings are had. Multiple investors and executives are there who all greet the fitness freak.

Flex: Well well gentlemen, I know thereís a lot of apologizing you have to do for taking away my position but that can be saved for later. We have quite a lot of work to do to restore-

???: Excuse me Flex but I think I better fill you in on whatís happening here.

The monsieur of muscle looks over to see the woman who took his job Margaret Kingsley sitting at the head of the table.

Flex: Why is she here?!

Margaret: Because Iím still the CEO of Flex Fitness Industries.

Flex: Then why the hell am I here?!

Margaret: Because youíre right we did make a mistake separating you from our brand. Our profits and stock has dipped a lot within the last few months.

Flex: Precisely, so why do you still have my job?

Margaret: Well after doing some research we found that a local home run fitness center in the ghetto was using unauthorized Flex Fitness equipment and getting surprisingly strong revenue.

Flex: Wow, thatís a shame. You guys should really secure your equipment better.

Margaret: I donít suppose you know anything about it do you?

Flex: Iím much too busy to be running a some type of janky fitness club out of a condemned home.

Margaret: We found ďFlex Fitness TraphouseĒ signs everywhere.

Flex: Well then...someone has obviously stolen my trademark and I can not stand for this!

Margaret: Alright letís cut the bullshit Flex. We know youíve been running an illegal gym. We could sue you but that would probably only further detract from our profit problems, instead we would like to bring you back into the fold. Your business tactics will be of much use to us and youíre recent success in WZCW has made you a marketable name again.

Flex: So what position are you putting me in?

Margaret: Well, itís not just you.

Flex: Excuse me?

Margaret: We want both you and Charles as Co-leaders of our new Flex Fitness Food Brand.

The bodybuilderís jaw drops as Charlesí lights up with excitement.

Charles: You...you want me?!

Margaret: Indeed, after talking to every client within the Flex Fitness traphouse we realize a big portion of what they were interested came from your cooking and recipes. While Flex has the business acumen you Charles will be the face of our new initiative. We will rope back in clients with not only fitness, but also gourmet food that is irresistible.

Flex: Are you kidding me?! You had me come all the way here just to put me as a side kick to my own assistant?!

Margaret: Think of it more as a probationary period.

Flex: Donít you know Iím Flex fucking Mussel! I just defeated Matt Tastic at Kingdom Come. Why is no one giving me the respect that I deserve!?!

Margaret: See itís outbursts like this that have led and the executive board to decide you lack the necessary mindset to run this company how you used to. The simple fact is Flex yes, you defeated Matt Tastic but who is to say that wasnít a fluke? I mean WZCW doesnít seem to be very impressed with your win considering they put you up against Tony Mancini. If they really cared wouldnít you already be in World title contention? Youíre talented Flex but you lack a real legacy for people to grasp onto.

Flex only begins to laugh as Margaret finishes up what she was saying. The vibe of the room gets a bit uncomfortable as Flexís laughing only continues to get louder and eventually more maniacal. Eventually it does stop though and Flex walks up to Margaret and picks up her CEO desk plaque.

Flex: You know within the last year a lot of things have been taken from me. My job, my happiness, my parents, my friends, the love of my life, and at times even my sanity. Iíve begun to realize that those who do not take for themselves only continue to get taken from. So I think it is about damn time I start taking what I want from those who have it. Matt Tastic hasnít taken a single break from WZCW since he entered this company but ever since Iíve defeated him, heís been nowhere to be found. If thatís not an accomplishment worth respecting than I have no other choice but to take that respect from people like you. If I donít have a ďstrong enough legacyĒ I have no other choice but to take one from those in the upper echelon of WZCW. Iíve been irritated for the last few days that Iíve been in a match with Tony Mancini but I honestly have more respect for him than I do a lot of the people in WZCW. Word around the locker room is he may even be attempting to raise a child along with his WZCW responsibilities. Foolish, yet extremely admirable. Much like myself the man started out in WZCW practically as a joke but has improved to the point where he has challenged for titles and even come close to winning some. I no longer view facing him as a demotion for me but a promotion for him. Unfortunately however, this isnít going to be a Cinderella story where he earns a win and then continues his meteoric rise to glory.

The Fitness freak proceeds to put the CEO plaque between his hands and use his strength to bend until itís completely unrecognizable.

Flex: Come Ascension Iím going to use Tony Mancini as an example that no longer can you group me in with midcard hopefuls. Iím way past stringing a few wins together to earn a shot at the Elite or Eurasian title. I deserve a spot on the top of the card and Iím going to do whatever I can to take it. Mancini just wants to get himself on track while I wanna rip the damn track off the ground. I want a complete upheaval of what you people think you know about Flex Mussel. You doubt my talent? You think my win was a fluke? Well Iím going to go through every legend WZCW has left and prove that any legacy you think surpasses mine is nothing compared to what I will do. Iím going to destroy Mancini and make sure he's stuck doing daddy care for the rest of his career. Iím going to hunt down any ďlegendĒ and show you all theyíre nowhere near my league. And then when I run through all of them the only legacy left will be mine! You better believe that within the next year I will be WZCW World champion, and then these executives will have no choice but to make me the rightful CEO of the company I created, the one I brought up from the ashes. Just like whoever is holding the World title is a placeholder till I get my shot, youíre just a placeholder for my office. Everything I lost in the last year, Iím taking back with interest!

Flex throws the remnants of the plaque on the floor and exits the office. Charles thanks the executives for the job and quickly follows behind him.

Fear No One, Clothesline Everyone - Flex Mussel

Credit to Skull
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread