WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I am not much of a crier, but Tom Hank's movies seem to do it for me. Philadelphia is a movie that pretty much makes me uncomfortable in every way, but I got drawn into it one night years after the first time I saw it. When they make him take off his shirt in the court room to show the lesions all over his upper body brought tears to my eyes. Forrest Gump also did it to me when he goes to visit Jenny's grave near the end, and he tells her how smart their son is. Castaway did it twice to me. Once when he loses Wilson, and again at the end where he goes back to see Helen Hunt, and she wants to run off with him, but they both realize that it can't and won't happen.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Big Sexy Cool
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The ending to American History X. The whole movie had me emotional but the ending when Furlong gets shot in the school bathroom and Norton comes running in and breaks down, holding his brother, screaming "What have I done?" is what broke me into tears. Just shocking stuff, man.

Boromir's death in Lord Of The Rings. Even though he's kind of a jerk, he goes out valiantly and honorably. Really touching and powerful death scene especially with the way he delivers his last line to Aragorn, "I would have followed you, my brother; my captain; my king."

And Castaway for me aswell, when Hanks loses Wilson and when he stares into the camera at the end, even though it was supposed to be kind of a happy ending cause Hanks stares with a faint smile, but still it was hard for me to not to look at his face and cry because of everything he had gone through on the island.

Last edited by Wolf Pac : 08-04-2013 at 12:27 AM.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:01 AM

rocknrollchick5 is looking to come up from OCW...

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 when Severus dies. OMG I always cry like a baby. All he wanted was to be understood and loved.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:16 AM
Nome is where your heart is
ROH Pure Champion

INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...INDYjon22 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to INDYjon22

The scene in Moneyball where Billy and Petetalk about the catcher going for second. Baseball is a pure and beautiful sport. This scene proves why. Baseball is my favorite sport and seeing a guy who is not gifted as an athlete run his butt off really gets to me. It shows how important the sport is to these guys, and the fans.

Also, I hate the scene in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 where Snape dies and they show how his love is undying towards Lily. Even after all the years and bullshit he had to endure. It's human nature at its finest. A bummer, but human nature.

Last edited by INDYjon22 : 08-04-2013 at 02:19 AM.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:44 AM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The Crow.

I mean its a badass movie and one of the best comic book adaptations out there, but its just the fact that Brandon Lee died while filming it and his character's exit from the film that just makes it really depressing

(dubbed over music was the only one I could find unfortunately)

His character Eric Draven avenges his and his fiancee's deaths and then she arrives to take him to the afterlife. I still find it really emotional mainly because he was supposed to get married after the film finished and he never got to and never got to realise his full potential as an actor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.

Last edited by Alex : 08-04-2013 at 07:49 AM.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:36 AM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

Well I'm going to add my two cents and by that I mean the two movies that I can clearly recall making me teary eyed.

Rudy any sports fan can knows how powerful this movie is. He tries so hard to make the team works harder than anyone else and isn't going to get his name down in the season cause he never plays a minute until his team the stadium everyone shows him support except the coaches. Instead of taking a QB Kneel they go long for a touchdown and allow Rudy his one play. Then they put him on his shoulders and parade him around. It's such a feel good moment.

Shawshank Redemption

The scene where Brooks commits suicide. I can't help but to admit that some things he says in his letter I've said myself in my past. It touches a really personal part of me and that's all I'm saying on the subject.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

When I was a little younger I got a little wet under the flaps at Bridge to Terabithea. Anyone who's seen the film will know what point I'm talking about. I'm not sure why it gets me, beyond the obvious. Maybe its the (supposed) dashing of the guys escape into fantasy from his shitty life, or the simple loss of a friend... But it was well done, and wan't predictable. One of the finer moments of any kid's film I've seen.

One that got me moist more recently was the final round of the ending of Warrior. Going into the film I expected nothing much more than your standard MMA flic. Not sure why I expected that, given the high calibre acting talent involved but I did. The film took me for six anyway and the ending was beautiful. Maybe I get that from the awkwardness between my siblings and myself, maybe not, but it was moving. Totally worth a gawk for those who haven't seen it.

Good topic LSN, as always. And thank to the others for some inadvertant movie suggestions.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:51 PM
United States Champion

LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macho Machismo View Post
The ending to American History X. The whole movie had me emotional but the ending when Furlong gets shot in the school bathroom and Norton comes running in and breaks down, holding his brother, screaming "What have I done?" is what broke me into tears. Just shocking stuff, man.
I've seen this movie maybe 5-7 times, and I can't believe I didn't think of this one. For those who don't know what he's talking about:

"Hate is baggage". So true, and just incredible, moving stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBsam31 View Post
I am not much of a crier, but Tom Hank's movies seem to do it for me. Philadelphia is a movie that pretty much makes me uncomfortable in every way, but I got drawn into it one night years after the first time I saw it. When they make him take off his shirt in the court room to show the lesions all over his upper body brought tears to my eyes.
This is another one, because it's almost 20 years old, that people forget about. I didn't tear up at this one, per se, but it definitely stirred some serious emotions up within me. I didn't see it until the late 90's, because my parents found me too young, but at that point, it was the first movie that genuinely moved me, even if I didn't cry.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this one thusfar, but how about Schindler's list? Oscar Schindler risks his freedom and his life to help free the Jews from Nazi concentration camps, and how does he react when congratulated for his efforts, as altruistic as any man since perhaps Jesus?

He cries and repeats over and again: "I could have got more. I could have saved more."

Simply awesome, tear-jerking stuff.
Old 08-07-2013, 05:44 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

I haven't really cried at many films to be honest. I remember taking my ex-girlfriend to see Marley and Me at the cinema, and being warned by loads of people that it was a guaranteed "cryer" and although there were some sad scenes, I didn't think it was that sad of a film. Maybe as I don't have, and never had a dog I didn't grasp how emotional it was. I do know that people become extremely attached to their "best friend", so I suppose I can understand why it would make people cry.

But I do remember crying at the film "Forever Young", where Mel Gibson is cryogenically frozen for many years after willingly putting himself forward as a test subject after believing his girlfriend to be killed in a hit and run. He is unfrozen years later, still at his young age and finds out his girlfriend is still alive and attempts to track her down. However, he starts ageing rapidly and suffers a heart attack, nearly crippling him and eventually finds her as an old lady. He proposes to her and she accepts. I haven't seen it in years, but i remember seeing it and crying at the end. A real heart warming story.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!