WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-11-2014, 06:03 AM

Jasmin Ayers is looking to come up from OCW...

Looking forward to see Hobbits this December and The Avengers: Age of Ultron in May next year.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-16-2014, 06:10 PM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Been rather quiet in this thread. Hmm. Has anyone ever watched Person of Interest? It's on CBS. It's worth checking out. Season 1 is used to establish things nicely while the rest of the series has been great. It's now on Season 4 and it's some of the best television I've ever seen. You should really go check it out to see what I mean. I'm surprised that no one has talked about it on here. Then again, I don't see it talked about much anyway. Very underrated, great show. Check it out. I'll give you one reason at least: Sarah Shahi.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-16-2014, 07:50 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Jam do you work for CBS? I think this is about the 5th time you've tried to promote it.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-17-2014, 05:24 AM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A11oftheLights View Post
Jam do you work for CBS? I think this is about the 5th time you've tried to promote it.
I didn't realize I advertised it that much. But it's worth it! Again I'll tell you all to check out Person of Interest! Great show, really.

Read an article about the SyFy Network going back to basics and basically revamping their programming. I'm looking to get into some sci-fi TV series so I look forward to seeing what they'll do. I know they have 12 Monkeys in the works, which looks pretty interesting. Go check out the trailer on Youtube. I also read an article that a movie in 2000 called Frequency is in the works to be a sci-fi TV show as well but not on the SyFy Network I believe. In the movie, the guy who plays the main character is also the main character in Person of Interest! Which you should check out
sendpm.gif
Old 12-13-2014, 03:11 AM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

So it's the holiday season once again. What movies are you watching to get into the holiday spirit? For me, Elf and any of the Home Alone movies are a must watch. I'm in the Christmas mood so suggest a Christmas movie for me to watch. I'm sure everyone would like some suggestions as well.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-14-2014, 06:44 PM
Knockout Champion

Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...Alastor worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Dumb and Dumber if you just want the laughs. Or the classic Its a wonderful life if you really are in the Christmas mood.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-17-2015, 03:36 AM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

So the SyFy Network just premiered their new show "12 Monkeys" and it's debut was a pretty good one imo. It set up the whole story really well and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I might go back and watch the movie it's based on titled "12 Monkeys" as well but we'll see. The TV show and the movie are definitely different so I hope it's a success. Anyone else catch this show?
sendpm.gif
Old 02-02-2015, 12:38 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Too many shows & movies have non-linear timelines. All well and good when it makes sense (How to get away with Murder) but terrible when it doesn't make sense or seems unnecessary (Black Sails)

It was something that used to add to a show or movie but now every second film has it, its overkill
Old 02-11-2015, 01:53 AM

Jasmin Ayers is looking to come up from OCW...

BLENDED - After reading so many negative reviews I still find is entertaining. It’s a family movie that every member can relate to. Though boring at first it kinda picked up when they went to vacation. Awesome movie. 7/10
sendpm.gif
Old 02-11-2015, 06:09 AM
36th WZCW World Heavyweight Champ
Mr. Money in the Bank

Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...

How did people take Better Call Saul? It feels like Breaking Bad all over again but with a new protagonist: struggling good-guy slowly turns over time... but as we know, not to the extent of Walter. Going to need a few episodes to get settled in though (much like every other television show).

I know I've already said this but I must re-recommend Banshee. Season 3 is about half-way through and they've been absolutely killing it on all fronts. Interesting characters, great storyline and the camera/special effect techniques really drive the show home (they won an Emmy award for it). Season 1 takes a while to pick up the pace (like most shows) but once you get there, it's a kick-ass show. Season 2 and beyond is simply excellent.
sendpm.gif