WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > WrestleZone International Cup
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Team USA 9 100.00%
Team ROW 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 07:44 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default D4 - Hulk Hogan versus Big Daddy I Quit Match

The final day of the WrestleZone International Cup is upon us and things could not be tighter in the hunt for the trophy. After Day 2, Team U.S.A had a healthy 4 point lead over their opponents. However, Team R.O.T.W made the most of Tag Team Turmoil and have bounced back to trail their opponents by just one point heading into the final day. With the winner being the team that hits 23 points first, things have really gotten interesting. Who will make the most of the gimmick round and bring the trophy home?

Matches were determined through a random number generator. Boards are open for 1 day for discussion and then polling will begin in 24 hours. Polling lasts for 72 hours afterwards. The winning team gets the point. In the event of a draw, teams will half a point each.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

HA! Good luck getting prime Hulk Hogan to lose an "I Quit" match. I don't care if he was never a submission maneuver wrestler, he'd figure out a way to win simply because there's no way he'd lose.

USA all the way.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-11-2017, 05:08 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
HA! Good luck getting prime Hulk Hogan to lose an "I Quit" match. I don't care if he was never a submission maneuver wrestler, he'd figure out a way to win simply because there's no way he'd lose.

USA all the way.
He will Leg Drop Fatso until he is dead. This is the most slam dunk one of all. The only person that would give Hogan a problem here is Taker, and he fights for the good ol' U-S-of-A!
Old 08-11-2017, 03:35 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Yeah, I'm with everyone else here. Hulk Hogan encapsulated everything that screamed "don't give up" way before John Cena was using the mantra
Big Daddy was a punishing big haus but there is simply no way that Hulk Hogan would mutter the words "I Quit" when the stakes are this high. The stipulation favours the USA and they take the won because of that.