WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > WrestleZone International Cup
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-26-2017, 07:20 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
His father is Canadian and his mother is Samoan.
But he was born and raised in America, that makes him American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
It is a stretch but not a huge one. But to answer your question, he's on there because most people put him there on their lists and it gave a bit more balance to the teams I thought.
It's your tournament so it's your call, but I'm not buying it. I do think it's a huge stretch. Also, I didn't see one list aside from your own that listed him on Team World. Like I'm making a far bigger deal about this than I should, but you are switching him just to balance teams.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:36 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
But he was born and raised in America, that makes him American.

It's your tournament so it's your call, but I'm not buying it. I do think it's a huge stretch. Also, I didn't see one list aside from your own that listed him on Team World. Like I'm making a far bigger deal about this than I should, but you are switching him just to balance teams.
Incorrect.

Both Matrix and Killjoy him on their ROW list too. Which gave him 3 votes. I only got 7 lists and Sam didn't rank him anywhere. 3 was enough to qualify for the ROW team.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:02 PM
My fave wrestler is Dirk Diggler.
WCW TV Champion

Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey #2

Is Daniel Bryan pulling double duty for D2 intentional?

You got him facing Chris Jericho and Inoki.

EDIT: This is likely to impact my vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?

Last edited by Spidey #2 : 07-31-2017 at 03:22 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 04:04 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Sorry, mate. That's my fault. Got confused when doing the generator. Triple H takes his place against Inoki, as was supposed to be the plan.

Sorry again.