WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-18-2018, 09:57 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray11214 View Post
Let us be very real about this: All In does not need CM Punk. Period. They sold out the house WITHOUT Punk being ANYTHING on the card.
This, very much this. Unless they want to move this to a bigger venue or there is a way to get a bigger media deal out of it, there is no point adding Punk to a card that has sold out. It is basically charity for the fans by including him on the show. The only reason it would make sense to include him would be to promote the next show. Giving the fans his return or surprise return match is just throwing away money and giving away too much making your future shows less intriguing.
Old 05-18-2018, 12:59 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Why would they bring him in unannounced? That makes absolutely no sense at all. They probably could have upped ticket prices as Punk is actually a real draw by himself. Not to mention they probably have to pay him a nice amount to do it. The amount of attention this would bring to them is very valuable. I just can't see any reason they would keep this a secret. And if it is a secret, that's very dumb.

Punk also has said he has had about 30 concussions. He needs to see doctors like Bryan did. That's a lot of concussions.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 01:34 PM
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
This, very much this. Unless they want to move this to a bigger venue or there is a way to get a bigger media deal out of it, there is no point adding Punk to a card that has sold out. It is basically charity for the fans by including him on the show. The only reason it would make sense to include him would be to promote the next show. Giving the fans his return or surprise return match is just throwing away money and giving away too much making your future shows less intriguing.
And thats what Punk loves being smug about.

"I did it for the fans", "It was already sold out so its not an ego trip for me"; That passive aggressive shit is what he is ace at.

But I think all of this depends on how he does in Chicago. If he wins that fight, look out.
Old 05-18-2018, 04:25 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd love to see a CM Punk appearance, I honestly wouldn't care what he did. It would be great to see him hit a GTS, say a few words and leave, but honestly, even being seen in the crowd would be cool.
Old 05-18-2018, 11:03 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray11214 View Post
Let us be very real about this: All In does not need CM Punk. Period. They sold out the house WITHOUT Punk being ANYTHING on the card. For Punk to come back to wrestling, he is going to want a fortune. Why would Cody and the Bucks give it to him now? If he does show up, it will probably be as a guest and nothing more. He will not wrestle because he will not get the money he thinks he deserves. Why would he? Punk did not put the 10,000+ Tickets out the door in 30 minutes. So, why would Cody and the Bucks pay him?
Also, Punk won't wrestle, so that he can sell his "injuries" that he is suing the WWE doctor for.

I mean, he can't be seen to be actually able to wrestle. It won't help his case.
Old 05-18-2018, 11:46 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
Also, Punk won't wrestle, so that he can sell his "injuries" that he is suing the WWE doctor for.

I mean, he can't be seen to be actually able to wrestle. It won't help his case.
The doctor sued him. He did a UFC fight. Where you get legit punched in the head on purpose. So you made that up.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER