WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-21-2018, 12:34 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE's TV Deals

The story making the rounds right now is that WWE and Fox appear to have reached a deal when it comes to SmackDown, at least according to ESPN. There have been stories circulating for months that Fox has been very interested in a deal to air WWE programming with the rumors being that Raw would air on the Fox network itself while SmackDown aired on Fox Sports1. However, it was announced last week that Raw would be staying with NBCUniversal for a TV deal reportedly worth three times the current deal.

There aren't any details as to what the deal with Fox is, only that SmackDown Live is set to air on the Fox network and that the offer is described as "massive." Reports on WWE's TV deals have caused the company's stock price to surge with the price currently sitting at $54.65 per share and the company's stock itself is currently valued at $4.216 billion.

With the blue brand on a completely different network, one that's out of the NBCU umbrella, this is a potential opportunity for WWE to make SmackDown into its own true brand
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 02:52 AM

LibSuperstar is looking to come up from OCW...

SmackDown definitely has a chance to stand out. I do see WWE having incentive to increase star power on the blue brand.
Old 05-22-2018, 04:20 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

future admin is looking to come up from OCW...future admin is looking to come up from OCW...future admin is looking to come up from OCW...future admin is looking to come up from OCW...future admin is looking to come up from OCW...future admin is looking to come up from OCW...

We have to assume we'll be seeing Alicia Fox on air sometime soon right?? She'll probably be pushed to the moon and probably beat the queen Carmella for the title I reckon. Exciting times for Alicia, for everyone else though? Who knows? The Face that runs the place moniker might even change to the Fox that owns the Box!(like tv box)!! Just thinking out loud lol
the
list
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote