WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-25-2018, 02:32 AM

Ceen is looking to come up from OCW...

Reigns, obviously (Vince)
Probably, in long terms, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, NXTís Aleister Black and NXTís Adam Cole are my picks. We have the era of a lot of big upper carders, so we can have a lot of big talent and not a clear TOP5. Also Kenny Omega and Cody Rhodes if they go to WWE. But a lot of talent, AJ, Bryan, Joe, Sami, Elias, Cien, Drew, ... Are gonna be there too. Itís a uncertain era but itís that what makes it better
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 03:11 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwetnadudez View Post
I believe Ronda will be a huge star in the next couple of years and will main event Mania but I mean 5 or 7 years down the line do you see the company being built around her? I honestly don't think so. She's a huge womens ambassador but no other women matches her star power and you can only do Charlotte/Asuka/Banks/Shayna Vs. Ronda so many times.
Maybe not 5 or 7 but Austin and The Rock were seen as the future of the WWE at the time and both only had 4 or 5 year run at the top at most.

As for Reigns I can't see him being the future unfortunately. They have tried 4 years with him and still he hasn't panned out. He's not terrible or anything and you could put him in some top programs but as "the guy" I just don't see it.
Old 04-25-2018, 04:26 AM
WCW TV Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Aliester Black looks the obvious choice - not sure he will be 'the face' but he could be an attraction like Andre, Undertaker and Lesnar before him.

I don't see WWE giving up on Reigns just yet. They persisted in Cena and nobody can deny he was/is 'the man'. I don't see a Rock or Austin anywhere on the horizon.

Balor, Rollins, Ambrose will be big players for years to come.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:12 AM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

I think they'll need to turn Reigns heel first and then down the line he'll get over after going the heel route. Hell, even Cena was a heel for awhile before he went full face. Rollins will be in the mix up there as he's an incredible in ring talent and I've always thought was the standout in the Shield. Not sure why Vince wanted Reigns so bad instead of Rollins as he's more suited in being the "man." I think Aleister Black in that Taker type role where he's dark but a badass too. Gargano will be in the Daniel Bryan mold as the smaller underdog guy who fights for everything and tries to overcome the odds. Adam Cole could be that Shawn Michaels esque type of performer. It would be nice for them to eventually sign Kenny Omega but it seems like he's content in NJPW. Ricochet maybe pushed like a Rey Misterio. Strowman will continue to be the big man ala a Big Show in his prime. Miz will eventually elevate to the main event. He already has main event talent for promos but just needs to be pushed and improve some on his in-ring work. I can also see Cody possibly returning and being pushed more than he was before. However, they need to push these guys and start retiring guys like Goldust, Truth, Big Show, Kane, etc.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:30 AM

MillionDollarMan is looking to come up from OCW...MillionDollarMan is looking to come up from OCW...

McIntyre, Ricochet, EC3.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:38 PM

LibSuperstar is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillionDollarMan
McIntyre, Ricochet, EC3.
My money's on Ricochet and Carter.
Old 04-30-2018, 05:13 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

If they don'T burned him out, i would say Braun Strowman is the future. the thing is Roman reigns is pretty much the present of the company, the guy is the top star of the raw brand even if the fans doesn't like it, it doesn't change the fact that Reigns is the biggest money making star they have on raw right now and Aj Styles is the same way on smackdown. So the next in line his Braun strowman, the problem with Strowman is that he's very limited in the ring. The guy is very entertaining but he can't go 20, 25 minutes and still entertain the crowd, so that's why they should take it slow with him which it seem like that's what Vince his doing. They know what makes him popular and they give that to the fans. Strowman could be the next big name for years to come in WWE if they continue his growth on tv and let him learn how to sell and how to keep fans interested in his matches if they go more then 5 minutes. Have him learn how to tell a story in the ring. Right now, he's on the right path but it just need one mistake like giving him the universal title to quickly for him becoming just another guy.
Old 05-22-2018, 02:36 PM

nagami is looking to come up from OCW...

Pretty interesting posting
Old 05-27-2018, 08:44 AM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

Like many have said, Aleister Black will definitely be up there as a Taker esque guy as long as they don't handle him like they did Bray Wyatt. Wyatt could've been that type but they booked him horribly and his words meant shit after losing over and over again. Let me get this outta the way too. I don't hate Roman but I just think WWE is missing the mark on this guy and the agenda to push him to be main event level. I think they should focus their energy in pushing Seth Rollins to that level. Stop with whatever they're doing with Roman and turn him heel. Balor has fell way down since NXT. He doesn't even do his demon entrances anymore which endured him to fans. The way he's going is midcard for life in the future. I think Gargano can take the place on Daniel Bryan as that never give up underdog. Adam Cole needs to be booked in the same vain as a Shawn Michaels when he gets to the main roster. I'm unsure about a guy like Ricochet as Vince loves his big guys and I'd hate for him to get relegated to 205 Live or something like that. Almas is great with Zelina Vega however, the one thing that will hold him back is not being able to speak English. If he could learn to do that then he could be main event level with his awesome in ring work, look, manager, and swagger. Lars will be just another big mean guy but that's probably it. They need to handle Velveteen right when he eventually comes up because he has star in the making and charisma. The thing is with many of these NXT guys that come up to the main roster, they get shafted and pushed to the side. It's hard for guys to get over when they aren't featured for weeks on end. Here's looking at you Authors of Pain, Tye Dillinger, Revival, etc