WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-24-2018, 03:39 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Who is the future?

WWE has an amazing roster right, it is stacked with great characters, excellent talkers and world class wrestlers.

What I've been wondering is with all of the talent on hand, the WWEs future seems to be in great shape and I really want to know who you guys think will be carrying the company in the next five to seven years.

I think we will see a lot of departures between now and then such as John Cena, AJ Styles, Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan. Maybe these guys become part timers or step away from the ring full time but I don't believe the company will be built around them in 2023.

I feel like Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Alister Black will be the Cena - Punk - Orton level guys who will be on the top while guys like Ricochet, Lars Sullivan, Dean Ambrose, Braun Strowman, EC3 will fill out the main event scene.

The WWE will obviously continue its signing spree and I think the biggest pick up WWE wil get is Matt Riddle, the dude has future WWE champion written all over him.

I don't see Balor, Nakamura, Rusev, Lashley, Corbin, Jason Jordan, Velveteen Dream, Gargano, Ciampa, Adam Cole etc being more than the mid card secondary title holders for the company.

Who do you guys think are the true top tier attractions the company will have in 5 years?

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 05:15 PM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Ronda Rousey? I mean who came out at WM as the biggest star? The answer was Rousey and could be a legit draw for the company. Heck even thinking about WM35 the only fitting main event for that show is Rousey vs. Charlotte.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:34 PM

LibSuperstar is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter_mcgavin
Ronda Rousey? I mean who came out at WM as the biggest star? The answer was Rousey and could be a legit draw for the company. Heck even thinking about WM35 the only fitting main event for that show is Rousey vs. Charlotte.
That's the word right now. Of course it remains to be seen but women main eventing WM is the move.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:57 PM

UncleSav4ge is looking to come up from OCW...

Alister Black all the way, I see him as a main event superstar all day, and ( IN MY OPINION ) the next undertaker type of attraction ( please don't hate me for that comment ), and don't put Adam Cole down the list, he is great when given the chance and a main even superstar as well, I just hope they would let him shine more as a single wrestler, not with a group all the time if you know what I mean.

And keep in mind that if WWE gets Omega / Scurll and other great wrestlers then we will have an entirely different conversation.
Old 04-24-2018, 10:07 PM

Joseph718YaHurd is looking to come up from OCW...

Definitely agree with UncleSav, Aleister Black is being polished to be the next Undertaker-esque character and I'm all for that tbh. He has the charisma, in ring ability and the natural mystique of his character alone to pull it off, albeit in his own way and not just a knock off Taker. I'm also rooting for Dream, been a big fan of him for a while now and with a lil tweak in character he could probably make it big time on the main roster. Adam Cole is great all around, I'm excited to see what happens when he's called up to the Main ! It's a good time to be a wrestling fan forreal so many young prospects ready to shake things up a bit it's actually refreshing

Last edited by Joseph718YaHurd : 04-24-2018 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-24-2018, 10:11 PM

Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think it will depend on who is guiding the company
If its Vince then Corbin and Lashley will be a top guy and guys like Ric and Dean will be mid carders
Now if its HHH Ric Gragano and Cole will be on top

Now one guy you failed to mention that I think will be towards the top under ether regime is Almas....He is the Hispanic star they have wanted...got charisma, got talent, no issues...He can be what Eddie could have been
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwetnadudez View Post

I feel like Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Alister Black will be the Cena - Punk - Orton level guys who will be on the top while guys like Ricochet, Lars Sullivan, Dean Ambrose, Braun Strowman, EC3 will fill out the main event scene.

The WWE will obviously continue its signing spree and I think the biggest pick up WWE wil get is Matt Riddle, the dude has future WWE champion written all over him.

I don't see Balor, Nakamura, Rusev, Lashley, Corbin, Jason Jordan, Velveteen Dream, Gargano, Ciampa, Adam Cole etc being more than the mid card secondary title holders for the company.

Who do you guys think are the true top tier attractions the company will have in 5 years?
Old 04-24-2018, 10:19 PM

Joseph718YaHurd is looking to come up from OCW...

Almas is one of my favorite performers atm, no doubt he reaches those same heights as Eddie Guerrero or even Del Rio on the main roster with the work ethic he has been showing as of late.

Don't hate me for saying this , either lol but Zelina is the best thing to happen to him thus far. They are highly entertaining together imo.
Old 04-24-2018, 11:17 PM
heROCKules

the_peoples_adam is a member of the JOB SQUAD

There's lot of guys from NXT that can be that Adam Cole, Aleister Black, EC3 , Gargano etc...and in the main roster we have Rollins Reigns Elias Strowman Corbin Ambrose Balor Cass etc...
But I don't think WWE will depend on one superstar to carry the company from here on...Hogan and Austin became the main players because they got the crowd on their back more than anyone and people only had pure love for them...Cena became the poster boy because he had the talent , passion and dedication to do it above everyone else... But in the current roster I don't see anyone having anything that all the above legends in their respective era's had.. .So I think everybody will be or should be given equal priority..Or it will be dangerous and will backfire if selected wrong..
But still until Vince is running things if rumours are true it's Roman Corbin and Strowman for now and that's not good for the business..
Old 04-25-2018, 02:19 AM

wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter_mcgavin View Post
I believe Ronda will be a huge star in the next couple of years and will main event Mania but I mean 5 or 7 years down the line do you see the company being built around her? I honestly don't think so. She's a huge womens ambassador but no other women matches her star power and you can only do Charlotte/Asuka/Banks/Shayna Vs. Ronda so many times.

Old 04-25-2018, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulk25 View Post

Now one guy you failed to mention that I think will be towards the top under ether regime is Almas....He is the Hispanic star they have wanted...got charisma, got talent, no issues...He can be what Eddie could have been
Completely forgot to mention Almas. The dude will be much bigger than Del Rio if he is booked strong. Andrade has consistently put on some of the best matches in the company this past year and Zelina has done a phenomenal job as his manager and hopefully that duo is not broken up. Andrade is definitely a future main event star and a huge ambassador for the company.