WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-03-2018, 05:35 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The great thing about both battle royal being announce for the kickoff is that at less, the cruiserweight won't get the death slot this year since one of the 2 battle royal will be put in the 5:30 spot. So the cruiserweight match will get on of the 2 spot on the USA broadcast probably the opening match of the broadcast but at less they will have some sort of a crowd since most of the fans will be in the stadium by 6 o'clock.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:01 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Who do you guys think will be Braun's tag-team partner at Wrestlemania?

Or do you think it will be no-one, and he will fight the Bar in a Handicap Match, and win both belts.

I think this is a farce. One of the most popular new wrestlers, versus one of the best tag-teams in WWE, for a title, and they haven't announced the partner yet.

It smacks of not being able to think of a proper Wrestlemania match for Braun, or the Bar, so having this match instead. This is the type of thing you pull out for a "B" PPV, not the main show.

I wonder if they have held off in case Cena v Taker doesn't happen, and John Cena will turn out to be Braun's partner instead.
Old 04-04-2018, 04:58 AM

Ceen is looking to come up from OCW...

The card seems closed.
Finally, no CW match on the main card, as it seems they are really the worst brand in WWE in terms of relevance.
No prize rather than the trophy for the Battle Royals
No TLC or Ladder match, or even a No Holds Barred/Extreme Rules/Falls Count Any Where

It looks like a NJPW card rather than a WWE card...
Old 04-04-2018, 05:57 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
They announced earlier tonight that the Cruiserweight Championship match between Cedric Alexander & Mustafa Ali and both the men's and women's battle royals will be on the kickoff show.

The Cruiserweight Championship match is no surprise, nor is the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal but I'm a little surprised that the WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal will be on the kickoff show. I'm sure someone might raise some sort of stink about it as WWE is in the middle of the whole I am woman, hear me roar thing. Still, between two women's championship matches and Ronda Rousey & Stephanie McMahon being three high profile matches on the main card, the fairer sex is more than adequately represented.
They want to bury this ramshackle affair of the Women's Battle Royal as much as they can this year. They'll either kill it off completely, or totally retool it for next year. Nothing about it has come off well at all.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:45 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmbfantomas View Post
They want to bury this ramshackle affair of the Women's Battle Royal as much as they can this year. They'll either kill it off completely, or totally retool it for next year. Nothing about it has come off well at all.
The Women's Battle Royal will be back next year, as well as the Andre Battle Royal.

It is a cynical attempt by WWE to get all the talent on the card, to compensate them with a massive Wrestlemania payday to make up for losing money on PPV paydays because of the Network.

WWE has way too many wrestlers. While they have such a fat roster, they will keep sticking surplus men and women in Battle Royals, when they don't have something else for them. Heaven forbid they keep them off the card or actually start future-endeavouring some people.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:00 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

I hope they don't flub around with the pre-show matches like they did last year and keep them the way they are now. I know a lot of people have wanted the CW title to be on the main show, but they're gonna get so much more time on the pre-show, plus it looks like they're gonna be getting that "main event" pre-show spot, I doubt there's gonna be that much of an attendance issue. It's good to see that the Uso's FINALLY getting their spot on the main card.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:14 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceen View Post
The card seems closed.
Finally, no CW match on the main card, as it seems they are really the worst brand in WWE in terms of relevance.
No prize rather than the trophy for the Battle Royals
No TLC or Ladder match, or even a No Holds Barred/Extreme Rules/Falls Count Any Where

It looks like a NJPW card rather than a WWE card...
205 live is the worst product, are you fucking retarded? That tournament held more prestige than any title on the main roster. Boo fucking hoo, there's no stipulation matches, cry me a damn river.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:27 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMallard View Post
205 live is the worst product, are you fucking retarded? That tournament held more prestige than any title on the main roster. Boo fucking hoo, there's no stipulation matches, cry me a damn river.
Yes, the tournament held more prestige but the fact is nobody cared about it except the few hardcore fans that still watch 205 live..

It seem like most fans just don't cared about the brand as a whole, the only guy that seem to be over is kalisto and the lucha house party. Everybody else is meet with silence.

The views for 205 live aren't that great either since a couple of weeks ago, a episode of thunder had more views then 205 live.

Sadly 205 live is the worst product not because of the wrestling but because of the way it's presented and the lack of interest for the product.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:16 AM
WCW TV Champion

My final thought on this year's wrestlemania.

I have to say, wwe did surprise me this year by making one of the best mania in years.

I thought the three kickoff matches we're really good and both battle royal we're used correctly this year and it help advance storyline which makes me want to see where both the Matt & bray alliance and the sasha/bayley feud is going.

The ic title match was great and I'm happy that Seth won the belt. Now I could see them give miz a break after tomorrow's raw.

Surprise by the outcome of the asuka/Charlotte match but still a great match and in a way, I'm glad they ended asuka streak and that Charlotte is the one who broke it.

The u.s title match was the weakest of the night but the outcome makes sense and I see JInder doing a great job with the title.

The mixed tag match was better then I was expecting and they use rousey strength in that match.

The taker/cena segment/match was well done and give taker a dominant win on his way out

The smackdown tag title match was physical and I loved that match mostly because I'm a big fan of the bludgeon brothers so I'm happy to see them be crown champions. I hope this mean that the uso's will get drafted to raw soon.

Bryan/Mcmahon vs owens/Zayn was against better then I expected and the right outcome happened. I'm expecting to see Owens and Zayn coming out on raw tomorrow night and saying they sign a new contract on raw.

Mia vs Alexa was another strong match, happy to see nia finally winning the belt, it should have happened last year but still happy to see her win the belt and I want to see what they do with her next.

Aj vs nakamura was really good, loved the ending and while I don't understand nakamura's heel turn, it got me intrigue to see where they're going with this.

Strowman and Nicholas vs the bar was entertaining and I just want to see how this will work with having a fan being raw tag team champions.

Reigns vs lesnar was brutal and entertaining, the ending was surprising as pretty much everybody,including me, thought it was a lock that reigns would win the title but that didn't happens but they did make reigns look strong in the end I feel this will help reigns gain some respect from some of his haters in the end. So I'm guessing that lesnar is sticking around for a while, either that or he's dropping the title at either the Saudi Arabia show or at backlash. Either way, great way to end the show.

In the end, this was a great mania and i didn't see the time past by. It didn't feel like a 7 hour show if you count the kickoff which is good for a event like mania. Not a bad match on the card and they keep the crowd hot for the whole show which is hard to do with a long show like this one. So I've have to say great job by wwe and I'm hoping they continue this trend no for next year's mania because for me this was the show of the weekend.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:21 AM
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default What A Pathetic WrestleMania

I don't know what to say.

Rowdy was above expectations. Charlotte/Asuka was great. D Bry's 10 min involvement.

Yep, thats it.

US title was forgettable. IC Title was average.

Cena/Taker saga was, I dunno, why not just do a fucking match WWE!

Braun/Fan Vs The Bar... *Jim Cornette long sigh* WHY? Just tell me why? What was the problem promoting Lars Sullivan? Why couldn't get a Legend like Nash or even Show just come out and do what works?

Nia Vs Alexa, was ok-ish.

Brock/Reigns sucked, the mother of sucks. The ME of Mania, got This Is Awful chants. Now I know Mania drags out the most jaded of fans but fuck you this is a company that gave Brock/Reigns at Mania 31 that tore the house down.

This was just so bad.

Am I alone?

Hello?