WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-27-2018, 12:25 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Strowman needs to win the IC Title come WrestleMania, unless he is involved with the Universal Title picture. The IC Title match needs to be Miz vs Strowman vs Balor vs Rollins in a Ladder Match (if need you can Elias, Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt). Strowman's character need a title win to validate his monsterous behavior. Any other think especially a singles match with Elias, as it looks to be booked right now, is disasterous for Braun's character.
NJPW - Hate 3: Goto, Ishii and Sanada
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:19 AM

Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...

I was thinking of this
Its announced its Braun vs Miz for the title but he goads him into allowing the Miztourage into an elmination match Braun just laughs and says your on.....
Then Miz says the miztourage is ready especially their new memeber....and Kane shows up says its for one night so he can finally destroy Braun
It gives him a mermoable match as he has to take out the 4 of them and you can play that Kane weakenes him allowing Miz to look like he has a chance before Braun slams him all the way from LA to LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber View Post
Strownman vs Miz sucks. Strowman vs Miz and Axel and Dallas sucks a little less. I had hoped Strowmans destruction of Kane led to Taker returning and challenging Strowman for taking out Kane, either a 2-1 match or a tag match where Undertaker and Kane share the load vs Strowman and somebody who could use the rub. Now Strowman being there to write Miz off TV so he can be there for the early days of his newborn childs life, Strowman destroying Miz in record time works
Old 03-07-2018, 08:24 AM

LoveReignsO'erMe is looking to come up from OCW...

Seems to me like Strowman is one year away from having one of the four "major matches" at Wrestlemania.

He's also kind of stuck in a weird situation due to poor booking and planning by Raw's writers (big surprise).

I don't really see how he and Elias don't get added somehow to that triple threat IC title match, making it a ladder match perhaps. You can't really do Braun/Elias one on one, because I think both need to get over somehow, and that match barely covers enough clout to make it on the main show, with all the high profile/title matches you need to cover as well.

I'm also hoping that Wyatt/Woken Matt actually team up at some point before Wrestlemania, because that could be a fun tag team going against the Bar. Give Wyatt the tag titles with Hardy for a few months, and then hopefully give him a rub and slowly build him back up as a credible threat for a singles title by Survivor Series.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:25 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Strowman vs Miz has potential in that Miz will likely throw everything at Strowman so he can keep counting days until he's the longest reigning IC champion of all time. I get that it seems like a step down for Strowman in that he's been tussling with the likes of Lesnar and Reigns most recently. I hope that if they give Strowman that belt, that they let him vacate the belt or lose it in a triple threat where he doesn't have to get pinned. As he is right now, he's primed to be the next world champion that puts someone way over for conquering him.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:31 PM

adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...

I would think Strowman's WM plans are going to be kept open as long as possible in case the allegations against Roman Reigns forces the WWE to make alternative plans for WM. He's basically their insurance policy..
Old 03-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
I would think Strowman's WM plans are going to be kept open as long as possible in case the allegations against Roman Reigns forces the WWE to make alternative plans for WM. He's basically their insurance policy..
Literally zero chance this is remotely close to the truth. If there was any chance of this during this time of year they’d never have put Reigns in this position. Not to mention the blatant bullshit these “allegations” come off as. Oh yeah and let’s not forget the guy he’s wrestling at WM, the current champion, already tested positive quite recently and absolutely nothing came of it in regards to WWE.

But hey, you keep holding on to that theory.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:28 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Pretty clear Strowman is going to be destroying everybody and winning the ATGBR now the cards have fallen where they lay. Like he eliminated all in the Chamber, I dare say he eliminates every participant in the Battle Royal.
Elias being written off with a crushing piano injury will see him return at Wrestlemania and crack a guitar over Strowman. Such a shame, so hopefully an angle happens or he comes out during the ight and destroys HHH during the mixed tag match
Old 03-10-2018, 12:26 PM

sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...

With the rumors of Brock leaving WWE need to replace old beast with the new one, so this is a huge chance for Braun. I'll also add Seth Rollins into full main eventers class, just in case to save the popularity of the product as a whole after Lesnar's return to UFC.
If i was Vince i'll add a Universal Title match for a Fastlane right now - Lesnar vs Strowman vs Rollins, scrap Miz/Rollins plans and go all the way to the moon with both Braun and Seth. Fastlane match should end with Brock remaining the champ (because those who payd for WM already probably want to see Lesnar/Reigns, but with some shenanigans where both Seth and Braun could leave as Universal champion - starting their feud. I'll draft Reigns to SD and Styles to RAW, so all three can have their pushes. And i'll also switch brands for Asuka and Charlotte, so Ronda can have a feud with Charlotte and Asuka can still have her streak intact.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:11 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
Literally zero chance this is remotely close to the truth. If there was any chance of this during this time of year they’d never have put Reigns in this position. Not to mention the blatant bullshit these “allegations” come off as. Oh yeah and let’s not forget the guy he’s wrestling at WM, the current champion, already tested positive quite recently and absolutely nothing came of it in regards to WWE.

But hey, you keep holding on to that theory.
It all comes down to technicalities. Companies with the sort of money WWE generates lives and dies by the technical aspects.

The use of performance enhancing drugs is prohibited by all full time members of the roster. That means Lesnar can use them all he wants and he's not violating WWE policy, he's exploiting a loophole. And, let's be honest, he's certainly not the only one because...well, just look at Triple H and, for an even more extreme example, Vince McMahon himself. Vince will be 72 come August and he's got the physique of a 30 year old man in his prime who works out and diets like a fiend.

As for Roman Reigns, he has no loophole to exploit. I don't think there's anything to these allegations either but if WWE has access to information that even remotely suggests a whiff that there might be something to them, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they added Strowman to the match or, less likely, replaced Reigns with Strowman.

Did it look bad when Lesnar failed those doping tests? Yes it did but, technically, WWE did nothing wrong. As I alluded to, corporations ultimately get by with all sorts of shady stuff by loopholes and technicalities. So, in Vince's mind, WWE was completely in the clear. In Reigns' case, knowing that Vince's thought process defies conventional logic sometimes, he might see it at some sort of public relations disaster that tarnishes the image he wants for WWE because there'd be no loophole to get Reigns out of trouble.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 03-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Josh Duhamel was on Smackdown the other week and I believe he was implicated at the same time as Reigns so it's not something they're even thinking about.