WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-11-2018, 06:13 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I would personally love to see Bryan back in the Main Event picture, but I can also understand why WWE has been reluctant in pushing him right back to the top. On paper, once he was cleared, he could immediately have been in a top tier feud; however, WWE opted to put him into a feud with Big Cass instead, who I still see going absolutely nowhere.

Incidentally, the feud is also bad for both participants, as no one wants to see DB lose in his first feud back, and Cass really can't afford to come out on the losing side as well after a lengthy abscence. Wasn't the best booking decision in my opinion.

But I understand not pushing DB into the world title scene... working with Brock Lesnar is probably not the physically least demanding job you can have at WWE, and they probably wouldn't risk DB injuring himself so soon again. Also, the believability of Bryan vs Lesnar has always been a bit in question anyways, mostly to the size difference.

Personally, I would keep DB in the upper midcard scene for now, but ultimately have him win the Rumble next year and go to Wrestlemania to challenge for the belt. A match like AJ Styles or Nakamura, if either of these is champion by the time Mania rolls around, would be a highlight. Besides, DB winning the Rumble was what fans always clamored for back when DB had his big break with the Yes-Movement in WWE. They now have the opportunity to make good on that missed opportunity, especially after the strong showing of Bryan in the "Greatest Royal Rumble" which proved that he can believably survive even a long stint in a match like that.

I think it will depend on him renewing his contract, but if he signs for the 3 years extension, I think it's only a question of "when" and not "if" he wins one of the big belts again somewhere down the line.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:58 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonslayer View Post
But I understand not pushing DB into the world title scene... working with Brock Lesnar is probably not the physically least demanding job you can have at WWE

Personally, I would keep DB in the upper midcard scene for now, but ultimately have him win the Rumble next year and go to Wrestlemania to challenge for the belt. A match like AJ Styles or Nakamura, if either of these is champion by the time Mania rolls around, would be a highlight.
Firstly, i dont see Bryan vs. Lesnar ever happening in WWE and i hope it never does because i dont want to see Bryan squashed by Lesnar (Which WWE wants to book).

now to Daniel Bryan winning the Rumble....i doubt that AJ or Nakamura will be champion if Bryan wins the Rumble....my guess is Miz would be champion, BUT i hope it doesnt happen like that...if Bryan wins the Rumble, i'd like Samoa Joe to be the champion then. Joe vs. Bryan would be such a great match in the ring and it's another match some fans want to see. i think Joe will be a great heel champion...he goes out, kicks butt, says what he has to and leaves. Perfect monster heel type of character and it'd be great seeing a monster heel like Joe facing the underdog Bryan.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:37 PM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

Later this year, I'd have Daniel Bryan either close to winning the title or actually win the title against AJ Styles only for Miz to cash in the MitB contract. Then have Miz do everything in his power to deny Daniel Bryan from a title shot by maybe defending against others and looking for loopholes around it. Then have Daniel Bryan win the Rumble which would force Miz to have to give him a shot at Mania. Maybe have some stipulation that Miz finds where Bryan can't lay hands on him till Mania Have Miz cut blistering promos about Bryan and his wife and things like that. Maybe even have a returning Maryse blind side Brie and Miz talking crap to her about Bryan where he is so pissed that he almost blows his chance against him. Then it all builds to when finally fans get what they want when Bryan finally gets his hands on the Miz to win the title at Mania. Maybe even have a part of the match where Maryse helps Miz several times in the match until Brie comes over the railing to get her back and Bryan makes Miz tap out. Brie as well as other wrestlers come out to hoist Bryan up on their shoulders as he's finally reached the top of the mountain again with confetti raining down!