WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-23-2018, 05:58 AM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE Money In The Bank: WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

Gallows & Andrson, AKA the Good Brothers, scored a win over the Usos on SD Live last night, thereby granting them a title match against the Bludgeon Brothers at MITB.

I think the match will be pretty solid overall, though ultimately nothing to write home about with the Bludgeon Brothers retaining. Some feel that Anderson & Gallows have underperformed since coming from New Japan, though I'm more of the mind that they're mostly overrated so the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I think I'd stick this on the kickoff show.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 12:32 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

I am looking forward to this match. I'm a fan of those teams. Should be a good physical match.
Old 05-26-2018, 04:55 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

This will be a quick match but it will be a awesome match in my opinion. I'm a big fan of both team and what i'm hoping is that you have some sort of a non finish so that you can continue this feud between both team but sadly i feel like this will be another in a long series of squash match for the bludgeon brothers.
Old 05-29-2018, 11:13 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...

my guess is that this is a quick match where the Bludgon Brothers win instead of the Good Brothers.

as much as i want to see Gallows and Anderson on top of the tag team scene, i dont think it'll happen until they are turned heel and joined up with a heel Balor. i think this is a setup feud till Sanity is ready to take over and take their championships.
Old 05-30-2018, 03:50 AM

Ceen is looking to come up from OCW...

Sanity interference here is the better option. Double DQ, sets for Extreme Rules some kind of Triple Threat or even a Fatal 4 Way with Usos/Bar/New Day and have a show stealer...
Sanity can win there, big rematch at SS and when AJ loses the title, we can have The Club versus Sanity, which is a pretty cool feud