WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-08-2018, 09:00 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Championship Title Belts!!

The WWE hasn’t been as great as it once was, but it’s still the best thing going today. I really only watch when a new Championship Title Belt is rumored to debut. Recently, I only subscribe to the WWE Network during WrestleMania season, and just catch up on the pay per views I missed. I just cancelled my subscription last night. See you again in late March / early April.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 11:48 AM

LibSuperstar is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick Star
Championship Title Belts!!

The WWE hasn’t been as great as it once was, but it’s still the best thing going today. I really only watch when a new Championship Title Belt is rumored to debut.
Recently, I only subscribe to the WWE Network during WrestleMania season, and just catch up on the pay per views I missed. I just cancelled my subscription last night. See you again in late March / early April.
Interesting! But I see you're one of the WrestleMania only viewers. Does the show often make it worth your while?
Old 05-09-2018, 12:05 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
Interesting! But I see you're one of the WrestleMania only viewers. Does the show often make it worth your while?
I am not a “WrestleMania only” viewer. Actually, when the Network debut, I watched every WCW, WWE, and ECW pay per view in chronological order. Then I watched every Saturday Night’s Main Event and Clash Of Champions, in chronological order. I also watched most of the Original shows on the Network.

I originally planned to cancel my subscription for the first time in October 2017, but they gave me one free month to stick around. So I finally canceled my subscription in November 2017. I then reactivated the subscription for WrestleMania, and caught up with what I missed. My one month ends tonight, but because I saw everything I wanted to see, I canceled it a day early.

I’ll reactivate it again in Srping 2019, and just catch up on everything I will miss from Money In The Bank 2018 to WrestleMania 35, and everything else in between.

Oh, and to answer your question, WrestleMania lives up to the hype, but that hype fades away more and more every year.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 05-20-2018, 09:25 PM

Steak is looking to come up from OCW...

I still watch for the matches that have a big match feel, and hope for some decent comedy inbetween, not the Santino kind. It's usually something Kane or Goldust are involved in as they do comedy well. Dallas and Axel are pretty good too.

Past that, it feels sometime the shows I used to anticipate and love have been handed off to women and children, and that is fine. The climax of today would have a pretty high bar to reach if WWE stuck with entertaining the same people for thirty years.

I enjoy what I can, I throw the rest out the window, no time to hate on something that just wasn't impressive to same old me.