WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-01-2018, 01:36 AM

Garak is looking to come up from OCW...Garak is looking to come up from OCW...

"Pay Par View"? If you're not careful, you're going to get hired on as a WrestleZone staff writer.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 12:38 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I'm against all PPV's being dual-branded. It allowed for others to get a chance on major events and my concern is that this will turn into the same people being on every PPV event with little changing other than the match gimmicks. It was more exciting in the last couple years with there being more variety in the matchups. I felt this way during the first brand extension also. That being said, with there being two World Champions they should alternate who main events. Some shows can have the Universal Championship main event (assuming Brock even shows up or that he loses the title to a full-timer) while other shows can have the World Heavyweight Championship closing them. Heck, they could try having the Raw Women's or Smackdown Women's Championship matches closing too. Alternating between four different titles allows for many different main events across the year. Two World Championships on the same one pay per view is a completely fine structure so long as they go about it right. In the last brand extension the big gold belt felt more like a glorified midcard title in the end and I would hate to see the prestigious WWE World Championship suffer the same fate.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:11 AM

Ceen is looking to come up from OCW...

I think Backlash killed my post... No respect for the WORLD championship.
For me, we should go back to the PPV with two months between them, and make Specials on Saturday's PPV, just to cover both brands, only for "collide" in the Big 4. Seeing Backlash after NJPW is not recommended...
Old 05-07-2018, 04:40 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...sMark is looking to come up from OCW...

Backlash killed every wrestler involved, women's division credibility and fans interest. WM was bad, considering the names involved, GRR was "direct to botchamania", and Backlash was a bloody shot in both legs. If WWE was closed right after, will the fans who saw Backlash even care at all, this show was WCW 2001 bad level.