WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 01:18 AM
Resistance is Futile. We are Borg.

DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via ICQ to DigitalNight Send a message via AIM to DigitalNight Send a message via MSN to DigitalNight Send a message via Yahoo to DigitalNight Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalNight
Default Gaijin Graphics - DigitalNight's Gallery

Greetings and salutations all. I've played around with Photoshop off and on a tiny bit since version 7.0 and I can say I could be a hell of a lot better.

But people do say they enjoy my work, so here we go. I mostly create items for Ewrestling Federations, Ewrestling Talent (including my own characters) as well as BlogTV image headers.

My signature is also an example of my work.

Input? Ideas? Toss them all my way. I appreciate both the positive as well as the negative commentary.

Click Here For A Custom Image!

"We are inclined to believe those
whom we do not know because they have never deceived us."
sendpm.gif
Old 10-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Be a man!
WWE Diva's Champion

Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Muffin Top Merkley

I ldig your style. I'd love to see more of your work so I hope you keep posting.

There is a montly digital arts & creations competition you should check out. The more competitors the better.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-16-2009, 10:01 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Yeah, they're really good. All I can really say is that they're too big for this forum. Good works, though.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:02 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

I really dig your work too man, but most of them are too big for this forum in particular. The width or length cannot exceed 500 pixels, but this is nothing a quick resizing wouldn't fix.

Good work though man, I like 'em all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-18-2009, 01:07 PM

DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via ICQ to DigitalNight Send a message via AIM to DigitalNight Send a message via MSN to DigitalNight Send a message via Yahoo to DigitalNight Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalNight

I'm attempting graphics in the 'Native Sizes' of the Wrestlezone Forums.

sendpm.gif
Old 10-18-2009, 01:12 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalNight View Post
I'm attempting graphics in the 'Native Sizes' of the Wrestlezone Forums.

Yup, I just came.

Nevertheless, that is a very good sig. I love Star Wars and I love Darth Vader even more so. As you might notice, I have two Star Wars sigs in my sig. Anyway, a great piece of work. So keep it up.

Reinstate The Fox!
sendpm.gif
Old 10-18-2009, 01:25 PM

Thank you for the praise. I found a couple random Star Wars png and psd files on my system and decided to put one to use.

I'm sick at home, so expect a couple more random pieces in the very near future.

sendpm.gif
Old 10-18-2009, 02:16 PM
WZCW Grand Slam and
ECW Champion

ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...

Great job. Original and a unique style. You can only go from here.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:28 PM

Got bored and created three more. Two are wrestling related, and one, not so much. Enjoy.
--

--

--

--

sendpm.gif
Old 10-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Everybody Has A Price!
Million Dollar Champion

SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...

I really like your style. You have really awesome sigs, I guess that means more competition for the other sig makers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Your stuff is pretty good ST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
SavageTaker is the man. That is all.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread