WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-16-2017, 07:14 PM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

Larger than life characters flying around beating the shit out of each, typically in a good vs. evil story, it's the same basic reason I love comics, video games, & most of the movies & tv shows I watch, except wrestling never ends, there's no season finales (well, with the exception of Lucha Underground), no off season, it just keeps going year round.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:19 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Same reason I liked the sound of somebody yelling "Fight!" way back in school and a crowd would run to see the action, except this one is a 15 to 20 minute version of a fight with theatrics, fireworks, entrance music and moves that defy reality in a real fight. I watch for the entertainment of it all, the exaggerated personalities, the backstabbing politics, the expert smacktalking the competitors will do towards each other and the presentation. It's an art form in a poetically violent fashion.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:26 PM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

There's always that one story in all of wrestling that gets you hooked. To me right now is Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada. I don't oversell those matches, not by a long shot, but I do like that rivalry going 1 for Okada and a draw some months later. It shows improvement in Omega's character and kayfabe abilities and I am quite looking forward for the third bout. Somehow they made it personal without talking 1/4 of WWE rivalries.

I'm also into the guys in 205 Live. I don't watch the show, but when they come on Raw I usually dig their matches because the crowd is so silent, that I am waiting to see them getting won over by the wrestlers. It's hard when there's no build up so that makes it interesting.

Overall I enjoy wrestling for the stories much more than for the action.

It's Damn Real
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote