WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-15-2017, 01:32 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Alexa Bliss and Triple H: A Lot More Similar Than You Think

So, I've been thinking about it for a while now about Alexa Bliss's career so far in WWE and the more and more I think about it, the more I realize...holy cow, her career is very much similar to a certain Cerebral Assassin. Like, eerily similar.

Think about it for a moment:
  • Started with a gimmick that started hot but was quickly pushed down for reasons. (Triple H for obvious reasons, Alexa...well, we're not quite sure)
  • Revitalized herself with a slight tweak (Triple H brought In Mr. Perfect and Alexa simply turned heel to be with Buddy and Murphy)
  • Both got a big push working with a popular group. (Triple H has DX, Alexa Bliss had Buddy and Murphy)
  • Both broke away from their group to become singles stars.
  • Both won the top title from both brands numerous times.
  • Both have a streak of politicking to make his/her opponents have less than savory results. (Remember that rumor of Alexa sleeping around that was all the rage for a short while?)
  • Both have a best friend that's by their side. (Triple H has Shawn Michaels, Alexa Bliss has Nia Jax)
  • And both are/were at the time the biggest heels of their company.

All that's realistically left for Alexa to do is to reveal that she has a great mind for the business and take the reigns once Triple H resigns from his job and we'll have come full circle.

But I don't know, maybe i'm wrong on this. Maybe you can help me out here. Are you seeing a bit similarity with the two?

#TheNuclearWinterWillBeUnleashed

Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Creator of War Zone
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:46 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

It's a theory
Old 07-16-2017, 02:01 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Really you could compare any two wrestlers and find some similarities.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:18 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
Really you could compare any two wrestlers and find some similarities.
That's true. But I felt like pointing this out in particular because of how similar the two are to each other.

#TheNuclearWinterWillBeUnleashed

Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Creator of War Zone