WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-10-2017, 06:32 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Yes, it has improved a lot. Even better than Smackdown some times. Not to mention that the top champions on Smackdown are totally filler for me. And their booking is the same.

Raw has some multiple interesting angles going on and that's why the 3 hours aren't as hectic as they were. That's where Smackdown is lacking behind now.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 12:36 PM

DaleBryan is looking to come up from OCW...DaleBryan is looking to come up from OCW...

I thought last nights show was great as well. We had Hardys teasing going Broken (how exciting will it be once they finally do?), I really like the intertwining of adding Seth into the mix with Dean/Miz. Not really sure where that leaves Bray, does he move on to Finn? Although I gotta think Seth has to get his revenge on Bray yet as well. They could be teasing a Shield reunion, but I think I'm more into the idea of Ambrose turning heel on Seth, as I felt that they also teased that last night. One thing I wish they would have done last night was had Miz, Dallas, and Axel come out while Bray was still out there. Bo Dallas should be with Bray and not with Miz and it would have been interesting to see all of those men out there at the same time. Anyway, Happy to see Goldust get the win over Truth. Hopefully he continues his success into other feuds. Cass vs. Show gives both guys something solid to work with and seemingly the perfect opponents for each other right now.

The cruiserweight division is pretty bad, I usually fast forward through it. I also feel like the repetition between the same women's matches is becoming stale. I think Sasha deserves a solid run as she hasn't ever really held the belt for very long. I also still question what they're doing with Finn Balor. Unless him and Bray begin to feud I just don't know where he goes next. Again, I see no problem with him challenging Neville. But again that's just me.

Last night we saw Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, and Samoa Joe in the same right. That was really cool to see. I would be okay if they did Roman vs. Brock at Summerslam just to get it out of the way so we don't have to wait until Mania to see it. But the writing is on the wall and the pieces are in place to set up a HUGE fatal-4 way match at Summerslam. Braun interferes next week causing Angle to make the decision.

Also we have this Kurt Angle story that will be very interesting to see play out next week.

Needless to say, I am excited to see where things are going on Raw!

Smackdown has been a solid show since the brand split. But Jinder does absolutely nothing for me. Pretty much the same goes for Orton. So their main title has been the part of Smackdown that I'm fast forwarding through. And that should never be the case. Smackdown has the talent and pieces of the puzzle to be amazing, and I predict that they will get there, but for now Jinder is still the champ and he's feuding with Orton. Plus an awful Cena vs. Rusev feud that makes no sense.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote