WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery > The Writing Gallery Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-02-2014, 10:33 AM
TWITTER: @Son_Broku
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...

I'll say it right now. Our project is a YouTube series. It's a formula I did back in high school before I tried writing shows. It's perfect for the amount of free time we have, and honestly it's perfect for I'd say the majority of people's attention span. We'll see how it works. Last time around I did this I was able to get over 100 subscribers to my channel and the videos had plenty of views and lots of discussion in the comments. We'll start a thread up here and post links to the new videos when they're up. Hopefully you guys will give it a look.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoriousMEAT View Post
I'll say it right now. Our project is a YouTube series. It's a formula I did back in high school before I tried writing shows. It's perfect for the amount of free time we have, and honestly it's perfect for I'd say the majority of people's attention span. We'll see how it works. Last time around I did this I was able to get over 100 subscribers to my channel and the videos had plenty of views and lots of discussion in the comments. We'll start a thread up here and post links to the new videos when they're up. Hopefully you guys will give it a look.
Yeah this. Neither of us have the time nor energy to write a full show but I think we're gonna come up with some badass stuff. We picked a great time period too.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:58 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Sounds good to me. Have you got a link to the old channel as a little taster?
sendpm.gif
Old 11-02-2014, 03:20 PM

NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousMEAT is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCB View Post
Sounds good to me. Have you got a link to the old channel as a little taster?
Unfortunately no. My channel kept getting suspended for copyright infringement becuause of the music I was using and youtube eventually shut me down all together. So I'm starting from zero again.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-03-2014, 11:32 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Unfortunately no. My channel kept getting suspended for copyright infringement becuause of the music I was using and youtube eventually shut me down all together. So I'm starting from zero again.
Shame mate. Looking forward to the new stuff though.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The plan is to release the video today before Raw.
Old 11-03-2014, 12:46 PM

Yeah I made an intro vid last night for fun. Hopefully it peaks everyone's interest.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-03-2014, 05:20 PM

And here it is

http://youtu.be/3F45prGXhTw
sendpm.gif
Old 11-28-2014, 10:23 AM

Royal Rumble episode coming soon! Been distracted with 2K15 and holiday season.
sendpm.gif