WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-25-2018, 02:33 AM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

I kind of liked the first Maze Runner movie. The second one was complete trash though.

Join WZCW now.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 02:43 AM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Steve Alten's Meg series are my favorite books. Apparently the movie adaption is out of development Hell, and is actually being made.
Old 01-25-2018, 02:47 AM
3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
I kind of liked the first Maze Runner movie. The second one was complete trash though.
Oh yeah a lot of people hated the second one, I personally don't really remember it besides the ending but I plan to rewatch it before seeing the third in theaters so I'll have to judge it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Steve Alten's Meg series are my favorite books. Apparently the movie adaption is out of development Hell, and is actually being made.
I didn't know that was a series, but I remember reading one of them (assuming the first one) in school as required reading, and really enjoying it. If a movie comes out for it I'll see it. I've spent enough nights on youtube watching videos about megaladon sharks that it'd interest me.
Old 01-25-2018, 02:53 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
That's like saying any film is a children's film if a kid can watch it, regardless of the subject matter or language used.
Old 01-25-2018, 02:57 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Shit, based on this cover alone I'm gonna check this shit out.

Old 01-25-2018, 03:00 AM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
I didn't know that was a series, but I remember reading one of them (assuming the first one) in school as required reading, and really enjoying it. If a movie comes out for it I'll see it. I've spent enough nights on youtube watching videos about megaladon sharks that it'd interest me.
That whole series is fantastic. The second book's plot is kinda wonky, but it makes up for it when the shark just swims around, killing lesser modern animals, and facing off against other prehistoric titans like Kronosaurus. And the showdown between the Meg and the giant Liopleurodon in the fourth book is fantastic.
Old 01-25-2018, 03:51 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
That could be it, Harry Potter is the best book series I've ever read. But I really liked the first 2 books, haven't started the 3rd yet. The biggest complaint I have about the series is the movies leave out big chunks of things that happened in the books, for example in the first book there's a character Ben who attacks Thomas after being stung by a grevier and seeing memories of Thomas working with the group who put them there, in the movie they don't mention what happens when you get stung or even show him being stung or sick after being stung before he attacks Thomas. I don't even think he was mentioned by name before the scene with Thomas. I know movies can't have everything from the books but you can't leave out big chunks of important info.
It's been about a year since I read the books but I remember getting very frustrated by them. The books just beat you over the head with Thomas feeling guilt and knowing he did something but he can't remember what it was entirely. I remember multiple times closing the book and wishing they'd just get to the god damn point already.

Like, it's not a mystery. It's just comes off as the author pissing about and trying to be mysterious when all it's doing is annoying me as the reader. And I hate Thomas so much by the end of it. Not since Catelyn in ASOIAF have I begged for a character's death so badly.

Edit: I own 1 of the 2 prequel books. The Kill Order, had a buddy tell me it was shit. Never read it. It has a quote from the editor or publisher about how this book answers SO MANY questions from the trilogy. No, I shouldn't have to read your two book prequel series to get answers for the main series, prick! Effy from Skins is good in the films though.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 01-25-2018 at 03:58 AM.
Old 01-25-2018, 04:34 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
Evetything OK? I know you're going through some stuff.
Yep. Everything is fine, Franku. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Hallo, wie ist es Dir ergangen?
भाई कौनसी भाषा बोल रहे हो?
Old 01-25-2018, 05:01 AM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Again, I haven't seen the film because my girlfriend hates going to the movies and I look too creepy to attend the theater alone, but one of the biggest gripes I've heard from people trying to give me the spoiler free gripes is Luke. Something about how he wasn't true to character. Idk, characters grow over time, good ones do anyway.

LOTR is a great trilogy, but Two Towers was my least favorite. I tend to find the middle film in trilogies to be the worst, but there are exceptions. Empire and Godfather 2 (If you want to count the abortion that was Godfather 3) come to mind.

On the subject of Tolkien and his influence. Oddly enough I was playing a Warhammer inspired video game a few days back and my character was a dwarf and I could only use battle axes as my main weapon. I pondered aloud why dwarfs and axes are basically synonymous with each other and we all agree that it was Tolkien's doing.
Again, trying to be spoiler-free, I kinda get why some people would have issues with Luke's depiction in The Last Jedi, but this is an older, grizzled Luke who has seen and been through some seriously heavy shit. He's bound to have changed.

And he has some boss moments.

In regards to second films, I'd add Dark Knight and Captain America: The Winter Soldier to that list. On the other end of the scale though, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones is IMO the film that made the films, as they say in Hollywood, 'dog-shit'.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:16 PM
Starving (Martial) Artist

Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...

"Dungeons & Dragons" starring Jeremy Irons & Marlon Wayans is the greatest film of all time.