WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-15-2018, 01:59 AM
Happy Rusev Day
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
AN: Jennifer Love Hewitt is my all time dream girl. I don't even know why, there's thousands of better looking females in the history of Hollywood, wrestling and the like but there's something about Jennifer that melts me. I'd probably pass out if she said hi to me in real life.
I get where your coming from, most of my celebrity crushes are not the most attractive women I've ever seen, but they just have the overall package that makes you say "damn!" about them.
Old 01-15-2018, 07:17 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

When I'm extremely bored I try and find lists to read on the internet. I found one that has top 25 Termanator Facts you might not have known. Here's a pretty cool one I definitely didn't know about.

Quote:
Billy Idol Was James Cameron's First Choice to Play the T-1000

That's right! Billy Idol was James Cameron's first choice to play the T-1000, but the rocker had to turn it down due to a motorcycle accident.

Join WZCW now.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:04 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
When I'm extremely bored I try and find lists to read on the internet. I found one that has top 25 Termanator Facts you might not have known. Here's a pretty cool one I definitely didn't know about.
Yo, I do that shit too. Ranker is a great site for it.

Speaking of Billy Idol, your RP, did you use Paint for that shit? Cause if so, you have my full approval. Fuck all those kids who know how to use photoshop. Paint is where it's at.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:56 PM
2018: Year of War Zone
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Sure Jacob, you should TOTALLY wait until the last day to work on your RP, it'seems not like you have to defend your title against four others guys and you have a 1 in 4 chance of losing out if your RP isn't up to snuff. Yeah, go ahead Jacob: Waste a ton of time and then go all out on the day it's due. Worked for you last time, didn't it? Yeah sure, you'll be FINE.

But seriously: I'm going to pull out all the stops for this, helps that two haven't even entered their RP yet. So i'm feeling pretty confident that I can move on to the next round of the Mayhem match.

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 01-16-2018, 03:31 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Natalie Portman and Jennifer Aniston.

Id drink their bathwater. Facts.
Old 01-16-2018, 03:41 PM
Writer of Smut & Wrestling
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Natalie Portman is MILFtastic yet classy.

Not to many can pull that off.

WGW:
Sunday Night Shiver (Spidey [1st show up])/Wednesday Night Fire & Blood (Me [coming soon])
Old 01-16-2018, 05:31 PM
2018: Year of War Zone
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

IDK if i'm crossing the line or not with this RP...

Yeah, it touches on some pretty dark subjects.

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 01-16-2018, 06:50 PM
Writer of Smut & Wrestling
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat66 View Post
IDK if i'm crossing the line or not with this RP...

Yeah, it touches on some pretty dark subjects.
I'd send it to staff just to make sure

WGW:
Sunday Night Shiver (Spidey [1st show up])/Wednesday Night Fire & Blood (Me [coming soon])
Old 01-16-2018, 07:57 PM
Happy Rusev Day
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Gah I have one last part to add to my rp and no clue what to have Callie say in it. If I lose I think it'll be because of this.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:59 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet