WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-18-2017, 09:40 AM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Not that I like it, but they have to charge so much for concessions because like Ty said, the theater makes very little if anything off of actual ticket sales.
This. I don't work in a movie theatre but I do work in one of the biggest stage theatres in the UK, and its the same deal more or less. The percentage from tickets is always low as the majority goes, in my case, to the visiting company, in a cinemas case to whoever makes the movie.

In my case, the amount the venue actually makes on ticket sales doesn't even come close to keeping the building running, and that's before you get anywhere near talking about staffing the place.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 05:44 PM
2018: Year of War Zone
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Working on a follow-up RP to coincide with my Roulette RP.

I think the last three RPs I've done may have been the best RPs I've done so far. (And to think, I wanted to take a break a while back)

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 12-19-2017, 01:40 AM
Writer of Smut & Wrestling
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

In my quest to watch every Big 4 PPV before the event in 2018 I've made it to

Royal Rumble 2014

WrestleMania 25

SummerSlam 2004

Survivor Series 2001

WGW:
Sunday Night Shiver (Spidey [1st show up])/Wednesday Night Fire & Blood (Me [coming soon])
Old 12-19-2017, 11:25 AM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

The dad in Gremlins is so extra. Nothing really happens to this guy but he carries on at the beginning and end like the events personally effected him. It's the things you notice when you're not a kid that's pretty hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Old 12-19-2017, 01:31 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
In my quest to watch every Big 4 PPV before the event in 2018 I've made it to

Royal Rumble 2014

WrestleMania 25

SummerSlam 2004

Survivor Series 2001
Pssh. I'll just go to RR2018.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:13 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
The dad in Gremlins is so extra. Nothing really happens to this guy but he carries on at the beginning and end like the events personally effected him. It's the things you notice when you're not a kid that's pretty hilarious.
Ya and his inventions SUCKED!

Join WZCW now.

Old 12-20-2017, 08:01 PM
2018: Year of War Zone
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

So the counterpart of my main RP is all finished, so i'm basically set for WZCW's roulette rounds wherever they take us.

Hoping it's a winner!

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 12-20-2017, 10:41 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I was playing PUBG earlier today and found my new favorite guy ever. If you are unarmed, you can still punch people, and if you jump and then punch you do a Superman punch that deals more damage. I was playing and this guy ran around in swat gear just Superman punching people while yelling, This is my yard now, or I'm the big dog. Very fun game.

On the subject of the fed, creative, drop your boy a hint, whats the secret stipulations gonna be this round? I'm excited.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:52 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

The stipulation is that the round is called the roulette rounds but whenever someone did a selection segment backstage I made them pick from a tumbler instead.
Old 12-20-2017, 11:33 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

You absolute madman.