WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-15-2017, 05:51 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Impact has the chance to draw viewers by pushing new guys as stars. But they like to push then stop the push in the middle of it. DCC is a prime example of this. Pushed as intimidating group of guys only to become a joke of a group. I think Impact needs to settle down and breath a little bit. Get a focus who to push and how to push then with well written storytelling. This would help to keep veiwers and possibly bring back older viewers and newer viewers.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:55 PM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Apparently, IMPACT is coming back for the next tapings to Orlando. And then, another set of tapings in March in Canada.

I don't get the Orlando thing but I hope that the next tapings in Canada take place in Toronto. Ottawa just didn't work. Toronto may or may not but it seems to be better than Ottawa.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 08:09 AM
the root of all evil
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Looks like Gail Kim's retirement is already over.

She's facing cherry bomb in smash.

the Five Moves of doom?
Old 11-28-2017, 08:36 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Apparently, IMPACT is coming back for the next tapings to Orlando. And then, another set of tapings in March in Canada.

I don't get the Orlando thing but I hope that the next tapings in Canada take place in Toronto. Ottawa just didn't work. Toronto may or may not but it seems to be better than Ottawa.
I kinda get why they are going back to Orlando, it will help them financially plus they will be able to fix some the issues they have with some of the visa's and other paperwork problems that some of the talents have right now.

Then, when they come back to Canada , you won't have to depend so much on Canadian talents. As far as we're they should go next, I feel like you shouldn't burned out the Toronto market right away. It's a big wrestling market like Montreal is and both cities have a lot of Indy wrestling shows going on that could be competition for them.

If I was them, I would go out west first, try doing tapings in Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver first to see if they can break through there. After that, if they do another tapings in Canada, go to either Toronto or Montreal which are the 2 big wrestling market in Canada.

They really to have a stable product right now because I feel like the current product is all over the place. You have talents that show up for a couple of weeks only to disappear and never show up. If they can fix the paperwork for the talents before going back to Canada, it will help them tremendously.