WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-02-2017, 03:27 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default NXT TakeOver: WarGames - Aleister Black VS The Velveteen Dream

This match was made official tonight and it's been one of the best built matches in NXT in quite some time, in my opinion. Aleister Black shines in the role of a mostly silent badass while Dream really comes off great as a provocative attention whore who feels that everything should revolve around him.

The contrast between the two has been a fun little dynamic to watch with Black as the stoic guy refusing to even acknowledge Dream while Dream channels a mix of 90s Goldust and Prince while adding his own thing to the mix in that he comes off like sort of the worst type of millennial YouTube "star."

It should be a pretty fun match and I don't see Black's undefeated streak coming to an end against Dream. The match should be a nice mix of action and storytelling, but I don't think Dream's the guy to hand Black his first lost in NXT.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 03:33 PM
Undertaker, If that is ur real name

TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...

[quote=Jack-Hammer;5758817]This match was made official tonight and it's been one of the best built matches in NXT in quite some time, in my opinion. Aleister Black shines in the role of a mostly silent badass while Dream really comes off great as a provocative attention whore who feels that everything should revolve around him. /QUOTE]

This is the main reason behind all the excitement. it was the best built match. this one story line is more intriguing than anything in WWE right now. the war games match itself will be amazing im sure. The shield reunion had that illness hiccup. but the build of this feud has been FUEGO! (mauro voice)
Old 11-05-2017, 05:10 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

This has been very well built. Gradually and perfectly. To be honest, it's all for to keep Aleister Black away from the title picture as it would be too soon for McIntyre to lose the title.

Still it isn't looking filler by any measure. I expect Black to win and then move onto McIntyre.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:28 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...

It's been pretty well built, but Dream hasn't really beaten anyone of hug significance so the payoff won't be that much unless Dream wins.

I think they could have built up Dream a lot more, small interactions with Black and then had a really long build of Dream keeping at Black and settle it at the next Takeover