WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 03:49 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Yes.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Taught Elvis how to play karate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Captain Morgan Freeman

Thanks for getting rid of the picture in my rep page. By the way someone private messaged me asking to join another forum do you want me to send it to one of you guys or just ignore it??
Old 05-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Insano View Post
Thanks for getting rid of the picture in my rep page. By the way someone private messaged me asking to join another forum do you want me to send it to one of you guys or just ignore it??
Go ahead and pass it on.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-22-2011, 11:08 AM
Magical Girl

Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Hey mods and admins, I'm sure you probably know about this already but I had a message in my inbox from a user simply named "Ben", the entirety of which was simply to invite me to some other new wrestling-based forum. Is this against the rules? On some other forums it is.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-22-2011, 12:25 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
Hey mods and admins, I'm sure you probably know about this already but I had a message in my inbox from a user simply named "Ben", the entirety of which was simply to invite me to some other new wrestling-based forum. Is this against the rules? On some other forums it is.
It is against the rules, and this is the second time he's been reported for doing this. He has now been banned.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-24-2011, 03:45 PM
Cathedra mea, regulae meae.

Karilas is looking to come up from OCW...Karilas is looking to come up from OCW...Karilas is looking to come up from OCW...Karilas is looking to come up from OCW...Karilas is looking to come up from OCW...

Okay, I'm pretty confident this isn't really covered anywhere, I've read the whole damn FAQ and every post in this thread [barring some of that whole messy exchange over the deleted posts], as well the rule book and my welcome PM, but basically I feel an hour searching qualifies as a pretty damn thorough attempt to not spam!

Sorry, moving on, what I want to know what type of files are allowed for Profile Pictures? I have an image which is only 75x75 and less than 15k but no matter what format I try to upload it in [.png, .bmp, .gif, .jpg] I keep getting the same "Invalid File" error, just wondering, is this because I'm still new, or some other technical thing?

I don't get the whole patriotism thing, how you can you be proud of hereditary geography?
Grateful, or pleased, perhaps, but proud? Come on, now.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-24-2011, 03:51 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karilas View Post
Okay, I'm pretty confident this isn't really covered anywhere, I've read the whole damn FAQ and every post in this thread [barring some of that whole messy exchange over the deleted posts], as well the rule book and my welcome PM, but basically I feel an hour searching qualifies as a pretty damn thorough attempt to not spam!

Sorry, moving on, what I want to know what type of files are allowed for Profile Pictures? I have an image which is only 75x75 and less than 15k but no matter what format I try to upload it in [.png, .bmp, .gif, .jpg] I keep getting the same "Invalid File" error, just wondering, is this because I'm still new, or some other technical thing?
The servers that the WZ Forums are hosted on do not allow for file uploads, which is what you are trying to do. That's why you are getting the invalid file error. You also aren't allowed to link to another website apparently (just tried), so I guess profile pictures are disabled on WZ Forums. Didn't realize it, but apparently they are. That has nothing to do with us who run the forum, but rather the people who own the forum.

Thanks for searching through the FAQ and Rules before asking your question.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Cathedra mea, regulae meae.

Karilas is looking to come up from OCW...Karilas is looking to come up from OCW...Karilas is looking to come up from OCW...Karilas is looking to come up from OCW...Karilas is looking to come up from OCW...

Ah righto, thanks muchly for the prompt reply!

I don't get the whole patriotism thing, how you can you be proud of hereditary geography?
Grateful, or pleased, perhaps, but proud? Come on, now.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-25-2011, 07:42 AM
Love the sig!

911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...

This just come to mind and thought it was a minor question to ask, when viewing through the setions of the forums yuou see the thread title and along side it it has the view number and the post number... Just wondering if when a guest views the thread is it counted as a view?

All credit goes to Big Design
sendpm.gif
Old 05-25-2011, 02:19 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I believe it is, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote: