WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-15-2018, 11:19 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Given the current options, Bliss is the only way to go.

Banks and Bayley cancel each other out as they're likely to continue their feud and go on to a Wrestlemania match. If that wasn't the case they would be near the top of the list, but at the moment there's just not much of r a reason gto give either of them the big win.

Mickie James...no.

Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville just aren't anywhere near ready for something like this and are basically the Chris Masters and Carlito from the match on New Year's Revolution 2006.

Really, who else is there but Bliss? WWE has built her up quite well and there's no reason to go with anyone other than her, especially with some kind of a monster, like say Nia Jax, waiting on her at Wrestlemania. Bliss should win and it would just make her seem like an even bigger villain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 12:53 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

As others have said Bliss is the most likely to walk into Mania as Woman's Champion. She has all the momentum and has been protected and has become biggest star in the women's division. She makes might face Nia or Asuka or both in a triple threat but no doubt she will retain at Elimination Chamber.
The only other one who might have a chance is Sasha. With how they have been teasing the heel turn with her. Sasha is a better worker than Alexa and would likely have a better quality match if she faced Asuka or whoever else.
Mandy and Sonya are too green so they both cancel out. I can't see them putting the title on Bayley or Mickie who both haven't been protected. I doubt either would get a push especially heading into Mania.
Old 02-16-2018, 06:57 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

From all the things considered most obvious answer is Alexa. She is long time Champion and at this time maybe only one with momentum there other then Asuka. Only problem I see with her is believability. I like her but having her at Wrestlemania against anyone named Asuka, Rousey or even Nia isnt really something you could believe she would overcome. And she is not face to "overcome the odds" and win big.

Other then her we have

Sasha- In probably heel turn soon, has some momentum, lots of time in that Rumble performance, but mostly in retraction after that Paige incident and cant see her winning anything big anytime soon.

Bayley- Dark horse in the race but has no momentum and probably has Sasha to feud soon.

Mickie- dont make me laugh

Other two that dont matter and are cannon fodder

If I would have to book: Have Alexa win, have Nia lose against Asuka and then have Alexa recruit Nia to help her at Wrestlemania. Makes more believable thing, fits Alexa character and Asuka can win big at Mania in overcoming that obstacle.
Old 02-17-2018, 01:07 PM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

Recently Sasha was talking about how she's ready for Asuka. I think Sasha wins the title at the Elimination Chamber to setup Asuka vs Sasha at Mania. Then I see her gradual heel change coming. The Sasha vs Bayley story woiuld be good (if they do it right of course) however, I don't see them having 3 women's matches at Mania ie Alexa vs Asuka, Sasha vs Bayley, Charlotte vs ?

The only alternative which I'd actually rather see is Sasha winning the title at EC by downright screwing Bayley over setting up their feud and since Asuka hasn't said which women's champ she would face, I'd have her challenge Charlotte and take that title. All of this of course may depend on what they have planned for Ronda Rousey. All I know is that if they can build Bayley back up and get the crowd on her side and have Sasha turn full ruthless heel NXT style, then they have gold with that former friends storyline.
Old 02-18-2018, 07:20 PM

NotoriousWWE is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousWWE is looking to come up from OCW...

Alexa Bliss has to win the chamber. There is no other woman in that match with any sort of credibility right now to go on to WrestleMania as the RAW Women’s champion. As many have mentioned, Sasha Banks has had her 50+ title reigns before and when face is better positioned as chasing the belt. Bayley is in a real stutter at the moment. The other three are not worth mentioning. The problem WWE have now though is booking the Asuka vs Nia Jax match. I only see Asuka challenging Charlotte for the SD title which probably means Jax would be facing Bliss. But surely you can’t let Jax go over, since Asuka is still being built as this undefeatable machine? But then you have the problem also of how does (if Jax go over) Asuka then just accept she can’t beat Jax within the storyline? That doesn’t make Asuka’s character look strong. Best scenario is a countout. So yes, Bliss to win the chamber but really i’d have had Nia in the chamber if I was booking it, have her win and Bliss have a Jericho 2010 like break down. She’s got the skills to pull of that type of gimmick.