WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2017, 08:31 AM
Former WZCW Tag Team Champion
WWE Diva's Champion

Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Media Jobs Within The Wrestling Business

So, here is the deal.

I'm a 32 year old guy. I live in London. Much like many, my job doesn't exactly satisfy and the only passion I have ever really had (aside from a couple of other hobbies) is wrestling.

Its my escapism. Now I'm also not stupid. I understand that wrestling is an incredibly niche market. And with the plethora of people who watch and support pro wrestling I understand that actually having a job within the industry is consigned to those lucky enough to get a break.

I guess what I am asking is this. I would really like to work within the industry. preferably in a journalistic presence. Whether that is Vlogging or written. From the bare basics, what would I have to do in order to at least go about this? Write an article and send it somewhere? Create a video review of shows?

Granted anyone reading this may think I'm a little mad, but I am completely determined to do something I love for once, and this was my first passion.

If you have to bash me, be gentle.