WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-10-2018, 11:49 AM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I'll leave out the easy ones (celebrities or a thirty second women's match between the Divas). I'll also leave off stuff that isn't really wrestling (the WCW graveyard match for instance). These are mainly going to be for booking rather than quality.

HHH vs. Goldust - Royal Rumble 1997. It's long, it's stupid, the commentators are yelling at the referee for being so incompetent. Easily one of my least favorite matches ever.

Punjabi Prison - Orton vs. Mahal. I've never seen a match that just hammered home the idea so stupidly and went completely against what fans wanted.

Orton vs. Wyatt - Wrestlemania. Nope. In every sense of the word.

Pick a Hogan vs. Piper match from WCW.

HHH vs. Roman Reigns - Wrestlemania. Long, completely missing the point, the worst thing they could have done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 01:20 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

Do you hate Vince Russo like others do(particularly a fellow Kentuckian)?
Old 02-10-2018, 01:27 PM

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

Also what do you think of the recent verbal altercation between Santino and your fellow Kentuckian Jim Cornette? I loved when Cornette told him "motherfucker I have nothing to say to you". Do you agree it was Santino who started the trouble?
Old 02-10-2018, 01:36 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyM4 View Post
Do you hate Vince Russo like others do(particularly a fellow Kentuckian)?
Not that much but I can't stand him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyM4 View Post
Also what do you think of the recent verbal altercation between Santino and your fellow Kentuckian Jim Cornette? I loved when Cornette told him "motherfucker I have nothing to say to you". Do you agree it was Santino who started the trouble?
It seems to be, and it's not like Santino ever meant anything other than being a comedy character. Cornette needs to chill though as it's really not that big of a deal anymore.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-10-2018, 07:11 PM
doesn't know REAL wrestling...
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Were there many instances of a great travelling babyface champion in the territory days beyond Thesz? Dory?

Surely it is better for a heel to be such a traveler as it is easier to get booed by arriving in a territory and beating the local hero. A babyface champion would have the uphill struggle of being an out-of-towner?
Old 02-10-2018, 07:18 PM

Well back then the World Champion was mostly neutral. They would fight the local heel/face and be whichever they needed to be.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:19 PM

Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...

When you've done a redo of a review on your site, has there been any shows you've thought was great the first time but then you've thought was rubbish the 2nd time?
Old 02-11-2018, 05:21 PM

Nothing that really falls through the floor. A few matches have been that way though.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:09 PM

When Paul Heyman was booking smackdown, were ratings for SD really better than raw or was it just some weeks smackdown got the better rating?
Old 02-11-2018, 08:45 PM

There was a few week/month stretch where Smackdown was beating them, yeah.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.