WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-30-2017, 01:55 AM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
I always thought it would have been better if they had spent a couple weeks having Taven tease bringing in two guys he's known for years and say something along the lines of them being the future of the business and then have them debut. Taven still had his credbility though.
Yeah but not his familiarity. There's an old expression in comic books: every issue is someone's first. My experience with Taven is when he was being overshadowed by the rest of the Kingdom. Then he left for about eight months and came back saying "I'm restarting the Kingdom in my own image Melvin" over and over. If I started watching in the last eight months, here's what I'm thinking:

Who is Matt Taven? What image is he talking about? What's the Kingdom?

That's not good storytelling, especially when a simple video would solve things.

Quote:
Promos in general aren't really their MO, which is a shame because it's an important part of a wrestling product.
It also becomes an issue when half of their stories seem to take place at house shows.

Quote:
Oh I agree on the belts, I don't really see a need for them either, if they wanted to add another title I think it would have made more sense to add one for the Women since there's no point in a division without a title. I'd like to see them build up their women's division instead of disband it.
Anything that lets me look at Mandy Leon or various parts of Kelly Klein.

Quote:
The only good thing to come from the Top Prospect Tournament seemingly was Donovan Dijak.
Woods intrigues me a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 05:05 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

What are the chances that Johnny Mundo and Rey Mysterio had taped an amazing match which made Lucha Underground hype it to the max?
Old 06-30-2017, 07:21 AM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I'd hope so. They've done it before and they can do it again.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:08 PM
The LD Dweller

Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Any chance Corbin cashes in for the RAW championship later in the fall after the Lesnar/Reigns/Strowman thing blows over?
Old 07-02-2017, 09:16 PM

Not unless they change the rules.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:20 PM
We shy worth hair
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

. scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella...

what's your view on Cody on the indies?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu7 in response to me calling him an idiot View Post
Yeah...Coming from a Comma...
Old 07-03-2017, 04:24 PM

Good but nothing mind blowing. Having him going around the world instead of being tied down is a nice touch though and he's going to have some amazing leverage if he wants to go back to WWE down the road.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:25 PM
I'm an Alex Morgan Guy

#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to #MrScissorsKick

Probably a really stupid question here on my part, but what made the gimmicks/characters so believable in the 1980's WWF?
Old 07-03-2017, 05:28 PM

My guess: the lack of everyone being on TV all the time.

Example: Big Show. Yeah he looks amazing and you don't believe him when you see him, but if you see him EVERY SINGLE WEEK for the better part of twenty years, he loses his appeal. The same with a gimmick. If you see a cool gimmick once in a while, you're not going to realize its flaws.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:36 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Do you think it's a poor decision to keep Rusev off T.V all this time to them bring him back and presumably feed him to Cena?

They could have brought him back at a different time and had him make an impact. Now he's probably going to be the exact same as before.

Maybe him and Lana are getting punished for getting engaged during a storyline.