WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Cena. He tapped a few times in his early days but not once he became a big name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 07:23 PM
doesn't know REAL wrestling...
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
July 4, 2002 but it wasn't clean.
Does a simultaneous pin/tap out really not count as clean?
Old 04-11-2014, 07:28 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

To me anything that has a double winner isn't clean.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
WWE Diva's Champion

DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Who has wrestled the most times in one night?
Old 04-11-2014, 07:44 PM

Randy Savage did four in a night once.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 04-12-2014, 06:46 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

scomvp316 is looking to come up from OCW...scomvp316 is looking to come up from OCW...

What makes you dislike ROH Maybe kicking out the finishers too much ROH to me brings me back to JCP

What are the similarities between Punk/Savage seeing alot lately are comparing the two

Is WWE teasing the fans of a Cena heel turn without going through with it

Will Warrior be remembered for his WM 6 match or will it be something else

Do you think when Vince steps aside HHH might change the names of some PPV's to maybe some WCW names

Good article on Yahoo about what WWE should change The one thing I miss is the raw emotion in promos I believe last year HHH started to change the format a little do you think promos without the swearing should have the same format that they had during attitude

With the Undertaker's streak gone should Sting challenge Cena for WM 31 at some point this year If not what match should Sting have

With Young winning the title and making Magnus the weakest heel champion of all-time that was the final nail in the coffin for me I will still watch TNA but if they were to go out of business tomorrow it wouldn't affect me like when WCW went out Why does that company try to compete with WWE when their live events can't outdraw ROH
Old 04-12-2014, 07:03 PM

THey're both small and like to use ax handles and elbows.

No.

Not much else.

Not likely.

No Sting shouldn't get in the ring.

For the love of all things good and holy, LEARN SOME FREAKING PUNCTUATION.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 04-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Proud LSN mentee
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Awesome_Miz

With the talk that The 'E might not be using the term PPV and instead use Special Event cause of the network. Do you feel that's a rather weak term to use? Cause to me it fits the bill better to NXT and WWE could come up with a much better term to use.
Old 04-12-2014, 07:27 PM

I like it better than PPV for what they're going for but yeah it's not great.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:05 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Del Rio made Christian tap a few times if that counts.

The latter.

He tapped to Angle.
ADR also made Orton tap, which is much bigger than Christian. The main reason I remember is because Orton was face at the time (I want to say it was 2012, not long before ADR went face) and getting a lot of crap for it.

Have you followed TNA since day one, or did you have to play catch up? We have the report recently about Storm being the only original still with the company and resigning. Did they have knockouts when they debuted? If so, who were the originals?

Last edited by Fire Marshall Bill : 04-13-2014 at 01:07 AM.