WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-19-2018, 11:10 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

Do you think Brock loses to Reigns in Saudi Arabia and then has a ufc fight by the end of the year?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:54 AM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I'm thinking that's the case more and more now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 04-19-2018, 01:27 PM

UncleSav4ge is looking to come up from OCW...

Who do you think will win the Intercontinental Championship in Saudi Arabia ?

Last edited by UncleSav4ge : 04-19-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:28 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Rollins. They've built him up too well to take it from him so soon.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 05-02-2018, 08:20 AM
Knockout Champion

The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Watching Smackdown last night when Lana popped up backstage you could hear the roar of the crowd. It's been like that with her for some time now which got me wondering what could/should the WWE do to capitalize on how over she is?

All American Boys
Old 05-02-2018, 12:30 PM

Tease a Rusev reunion and then have her go full American face. There's nothing left for them to do together, at least without winning the World Title.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:35 PM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Was Sherri Martel hot? I say yes but my friend disagrees. To me she oozes sex appeal

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 05-07-2018, 12:01 AM

Depends on which Sherri but at times, absolutely.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 05-24-2018, 01:10 PM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Watching classic Heat on the Network and Golga is appalling, I know he was decent in an earlier gimmick but at this point is he one of the worst wrestlers WWE ever employed?

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 05-24-2018, 01:20 PM

Oh good grief no. Pick most of the women's division over time.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.