WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-13-2016, 10:14 AM
Believes in The Shield!
WWE European Champion

Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Trill Co$by Send a message via Skype™ to Trill Co$by

Team Instinct was an obvious choice for me. Not even sure what references they have out there, but considering Yellow is one of my 3 favorite colors, it was an easy choice. Plus Zapdos was the first legendary I ever caught on the old games, so it has always stuck with me.

And finally, Super Saiyans turn Gold when they transform, so the choice was obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
I don't play the game, but I shit you not, this e-mail just came down in my work-center:

[[With the recent Pokemon GO craze, please adhere to the following tips to maintain OPSEC and safety if you play the game.

1. DO NOT chase Pokemon into controlled or restricted areas, office buildings or homes on base. (Currently we understand <redacted> is a dead zone for the characters, but there are several "Pokestops" and "Gyms".)

2. Refrain from using your cell phone camera or taking photos of sensitive or restricted areas while chasing Pokemon (such as the flightline or security checkpoints.)

3. Remember, military members should not be playing the game anywhere while in uniform, per AFI 36-2903, para. 6.3.3.2.

4. Be careful in parking lots and when crossing roads, and don't play the game while driving.

5. Be knowledgeable about your destination before you go there, stay away from dark secluded areas, play with a Wingman and don't broadcast where you are going.]]
They should advice your fellow workers to turn of AR Mode so you don't have to risk catching anything sensitive in a photo. I turned it off just because it's easier on my phone.
Proud #BellaArmy Member
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 10:26 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Co$by View Post
They should advice your fellow workers to turn of AR Mode so you don't have to risk catching anything sensitive in a photo. I turned it off just because it's easier on my phone.
I have no idea of what any of that is, and I think you greatly over-estimate the cognitive abilities of my co-workers.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:01 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
I have no idea of what any of that is, and I think you greatly over-estimate the cognitive abilities of my co-workers.
Indeed
Old 07-13-2016, 11:56 AM
Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Knockout Champion

Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I've incorporated Pokemon Go into my bi-daily bike rides. It's both fun and weird to have a real-life activity gameified in such a way. This is the most I've been into Pokemon since Red/Blue/Yellow, and only featuring the original 151 first was perfect for getting OG fans like me invested in it. Right now, Pokemon Go is restricted purely to my bike rides to avoid it taking over other aspects of my life. Thus, my roster isn't as robust as many of my friends, but its steadily taking shape.

Since the app launch, I've noticed more people walking around my neighborhood looking at their phones. I now automatically assume they're playing Pokemon Go. My favorite moment so far was going to a nearby park and seeing three guys wandering aimlessly. They then huddled up, declared there was no good Pokemon here, then headed to separate cars and drove off. I assume they live in the neighborhood, but I like to think they planned that outing for hours and drove to the specific park from another city because they heard it might have some tauros running around.
Old 07-13-2016, 03:18 PM
I am the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

I started out decent. It'd be great if I could find some more charmanders in my area. I mostly get pidgeys and rattatas. I am as of this moment, out of pokeballs so my progress has been stalled until i am able to get more.
Old 07-14-2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

I caught a Marowak today. That was cool.
Old 07-14-2016, 04:00 PM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/13712/ex...d?ICID=HP_BN_8

^^^ Pokemon Go! invades Manchester City's Etihad Stadium.

The way this game is spreading all over is insane! To think that almost 2 decades ago, I fell in love with Pokemon, and to see it gain so much interest again is pretty awesome.
Old 07-14-2016, 04:06 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

If this game doesn't convert the US to the metric system, nothing will.
Old 07-14-2016, 04:11 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

I have no issue with the game itself, or it's players, but many circulating articles suggest 'Pokemon Darwin' would have been a more apt title.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
Old 07-14-2016, 04:27 PM
Patent Pending
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...

Pretty amazing to see the Pokemon fever hitting the public at large again once more. I've yet to really look into it, despite being a big Pokemon fan myself, but I've heard nothing but good things about it so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpathian Florist View Post
WM 33 ends with Foley crucified in mid-ring, as WWE staff hand the crowd various items to throw at him.