WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-18-2016, 05:08 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

My company applied to become a Pokestop (marketing manager's idea which I'm not against by any means).

If they allow, I'll basically have infinite supplies at my disposal. That's if I last long enough in the game. Being out in a rural area kind of sucks for this game.
Old 07-18-2016, 05:26 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

My work is in the middle of three stops, it's great.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 06:05 PM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

I don't play this, but I have a question.

For instance, if your game tells you that there is a Bulbatron or Charizard half a mile away, is that literally 1 Pokemon that vanishes off the games radar when someone catches it, or could 100 people all go and get themselves a Bulbatron?

Just been wondering

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 07-18-2016, 06:19 PM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

So Bulbasaur would show up until someone caught it however when someone catches it it'll be avialable for other people for about 1-2 mins.

SO I've had a couple of times where \I've caught one and a friend hasn't and my Vulpix experience too.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 07-18-2016, 06:22 PM
:( lost ma Mayhem Title
WWE Diva's Champion

Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Burna View Post
My company applied to become a Pokestop (marketing manager's idea which I'm not against by any means).

If they allow, I'll basically have infinite supplies at my disposal. That's if I last long enough in the game. Being out in a rural area kind of sucks for this game.
I also applied for my shop to become a pokestop. Seemed like a great way to bring peeps to the shop.

Had a really lucky day. Hatched 2 dratinis, with combined in 35 candies. I also had some already...guess who has a dragonair, with some left over to helpfully get that dragonite soon.

Thanks to Dave for the Sig!

Like Creative Writing? Join WZCW today!
Old 07-19-2016, 03:35 PM
I am the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

I really hate it when you catch a Jigglypuff, or any Pokemon that you've been looking for, and the servers decide to freeze up.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:07 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Jumped on the bandwagon. Caught a Drowzee. Is that good?
Old 07-19-2016, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
It's my most common pokemon.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

I hatched my first egg today. It was a Ponyta with over 20 rare candies attached. It's only my second fire Pokemon, so I'm happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
In terms of commonness, it's probably somewhere between Ratata and Pidgey for me.

So no.

But keep at it, you'll find some good shit.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:17 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It's my most common pokemon.
Soooo, not good. Pidgey? Ah, just read JGlass' post. Also not good. But I am having fun, so that's good.