WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-21-2014, 04:02 PM

southrnbygrace is looking to come up from OCW...

Howdy folks. Just joined up this afternoon. I've been watching wrestling and attending live events since around 1970 (yes, I'm aware that makes me really, really old. I feel every year of it and then some!!). Back in my 20s I was attending matches about 4 nights a week. (Of course it only cost around $5 to get in). Favorite wrestler of alltime is Stan Hansen. I also love Sting and Undertaker. Currently, the only thing keeping me watching is Roman Reigns and to a lesser extent Dolph Ziggler. I'll never understand why WWE doesn't use Ziggler more. He is so amazing in the ring and on the mic!!

Anyway, I grew up on the border of GA/SC so I was fortunate enough to have both GA Championship Wrestling and Mid Atlantic events to attend every week. As a result, I've seen hundreds of incredible matches thru the years.

Hope to be posting more soon.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:04 AM
The Game Changer

I figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself. I'm 18, going on 19 this fall so I'm a young guy but been watching wrestling as far back as I can remember. I honestly don't know when I first turned wrestling on my tv because when I was younger I was always watching with my dad. I currently work at a factory trying to earn some cash to get my own place and actually start training to become a wrestler. I'm a small guy so I want to get built first and save up so money, then head to Louisville, to learn the art of professional wrestling at the famous Davis Arena in Ohio Valley Wrestling. Yes, I live in Kentucky but no, I am not a hick! My username comes from my favorite wrestler of all time, The Game, Triple H. I'm also a big fan of Mick Foley, Edge, Ric Flair, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, and many more. My favorite manager of all time is Paul Heyman. I have been on a few forums in the past and I am looking forward to discussing some wrestling topics with you guys here on WZ. I've been following the news page since I was around eleven or twelve. I mainly signed up to work on a Be The Booker or as it's called here, "Book This". I love to write and come up with creative ideas in wrestling. I'm interested in starting one soon and getting some feedback from you writing fans. Have a nice day!
Old 06-23-2014, 07:12 AM

My Name Is Michael Caine is looking to come up from OCW...

Hi. Old school WWE fan here, trying to rediscover the love I once had for Wrestling. Been posting on forums for nearly 10 years on and off (I feel old) and figured I'd give this place a try. Out of interest, is there anyone on here who used to frequent the old Wrestlepower/Innovators of Wrestling boards back when they used to be busy? I.O.W has long since gone but I think Wrestlepower is still on life support somewhere.

Anyway, nice to be here!
Old 06-25-2014, 04:09 PM

Shark Boy is looking to come up from OCW...

How goes it?

Been Checking out the site/forums for months now.. decided its time to spread the love. I have way to many ideas and opinions on the subject matter. Looking forward to the future and happy to be here.
Old 07-04-2014, 08:17 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Welcome everyone. Been on here for a few years now. Any questions you might have, feel free to drop me a PM.

Enjoy the boards.

Reinstate The Fox!
Old 07-05-2014, 05:09 PM

MeisterMan is looking to come up from OCW...

New to this site. I hope to engage in this discussions and start my own at the same time. I'm a modern fan but I also know my old school wrestling,
Old 07-05-2014, 05:09 PM

Jams1three is looking to come up from OCW...

Die hard fan being a 90s kid spoiled me with 3 branches of unique high quality wrestling (WWF, WCW, ECW) wcw being my favorite. I'm always trying to read updates and spoilers online so being here will allow me to stay in touch. I've been to wwe tna & roh events in the last year but roh was easily the most exciting with tna in close second.
Old 07-06-2014, 06:16 PM

king1836 is looking to come up from OCW...

My name is King1836. I love talking about both WWE and TNA.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:27 PM

Rahil_Rage is looking to come up from OCW...

My name is Mr Rahil Rajani.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:02 AM
smithers

Hi all,

New here today. Big a wrestling fan seen very early 90's (WWF/WCW/ECW). Still watch WWE now but not a massive fan of TNA. Like to discuss ideas and want to join the forums to enhance how i write my opinions as i would like to start a wrestling blog in the future.

Thanks

Smithers