WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-10-2018, 01:43 PM

wwe fan2009 is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Bobby Lashley, pretty much a lock, but it needs to happen this year and not wait until WM 35
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 03:07 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Word around is that after Wrestlemania match Vince was unhappy with Lesnar and after verbal altercation Lesnar threw Universal Championship to the wall and left. And that Shane stood up to Lesnar and wanted to fight. Now, that could be just dirtsheets but if its true Lesnar could lose to Saudi Arabia and Samoa Joe vs Samoan Joe is next title feud.

Lashley this soon for the title, just cant see it. Strowman may be the answer considering he just threw Tag Team Championship away but who knows what they plan to do with him now.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:54 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
Having Strowman come across as all "cuddly" by teaming with children doesn't exactly scream "Alpha Male!"
No, but it does show that Strowman can make a diamond out of a dog turd. What I mean by that is that it shows that Strowman is someone that can do a broad variety of roles and retain his popularity, that he has layers to who and what he can actually be. Stuff like having a grade school kid as your "tag team partner" and winning the Tag Team Championship with him is something that most wrestlers just can't really pull off without the majority of fans just rolling their eyes at how idiotic it is. I'm not at all happy what they did with the tag titles, it might've been different if it was a terminally ill kid getting a really special wish fulfilled instead of it being the kid of one of the referees. I mean, I could at least understand the why even if I still didn't agree with it but that wasn't the case. However, the fans at WrestleMania and Raw last night ate it up so I may very well be in the minority on it. Considering the "monstrous" things we've seen Strowman do, this wasn't any sort of big shot to his manhood and I don't think that'll be a worry if they keep things like this few and far in-between.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 04-10-2018, 04:10 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I agree with the Daniel Bryan sentiments, there's real potential in it if they build it up over a long period of time. There's a lot of fantasy booking here so just bear with me.

Let's say for the sake of argument that it's a plan they have in mind for Survivor Series but they start the build for it this summer. Bryan and Lesnar have a confrontation in the ring, a verbal one, though Lesnar brushes off Bryan's challenge, maybe even laughs it off, and leaves the ring. They keep it short and sweet so as not to take too much focus off the current title program that Lesnar would have. Bryan confronts Lesnar again the next time he appears and things get a bit more heated, maybe with Bryan saying some things that get under Lesnar's skin and things get physical. It doesn't last long, just long enough for Bryan to take a few minor shots from Lesnar but deliver enough of his own to knock him out of the ring and as he's about to climb back in, the locker room empties to keep them back. The next time Daniel Bryan has a match scheduled, whether at a ppv or on TV, Lesnar shows up despite not being advertised ahead of time and jumps Bryan from behind and delivers a hellacious, vicious beatdown. Anyone who attemps to pull him off Bryan takes a trip to Suplex City before Lesnar goes right back to pounding Bryan. In order to avoid the risk of suffering a concussion, maybe Lesnar doesn't go off with the punches like we saw with Roman Reigns but Bryan could blade at some point. If it's a ppv, Lesnar F5's Bryan through all the announce tables, maybe on the steel steps as well, etc.. Basically, Bryan is beaten half to death and is kept out of action for a while to be medically evaluated. I was thinking that maybe a month after the incident, they could show a video on Raw of Bryan undergoing an evaluation at the WWE Performance Center and Lesnar appears and beats up Bryan again. Maybe every week for the next month, we get another brief video package of Bryan recovering, maybe in the midst of a "deep depression" due to being "hurt" and being "set back" because of Lesnar's attack until he shows up on Raw and challenges Lesnar again only for everyone from Cena to Reigns to whomever to try to talk him out of it. Lesnar eventually accepts, there's maybe one more physical altercation between them that comes out more even this time and we set it up for Survivor Series.

I get that some people aren't into Daniel Bryan but the simple fact of the matter is that he's insanely popular, his popularity has never really died down so this is something that could potentially work. The potential for a great match with a great story coming off of a great build featuring a beloved babyface against a vicious heel is all there.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
World Heavyweight Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Worrying part is if Lashley was signed as a "ploy" on Brock... kind of "I can replace you with Ronda and Lashley" could backfire...

The big problem Lashley faces (no..not that...) is the Trump connection... a lot of people will hold that match and his being on Team Trump against him unfairly... people are idiots and I can see some backlash on him for it.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:35 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

First, i see Reigns winning the belt at the saudi arabia show because from what i've read, the plan at mania was to change the title at mania but vince called a audible when he realize that the fans couldn't cares less about the match. So by doing so, he just postpone Reigns title win for a few week until he didn't have to deal with a crowd full of hardcore fans that would have shit all over Reigns wins.

So what's next for lesnar after dropping the belt, i fell, he might just disappear for a while. Deal with whatever he has to deal with to come out of retirement and enter the USADA testing pool and serve what's left of his suspension, then comeback around summerslam to start a feud with Lashley and then leave again until he can get back in the UFC for one more match and probably go and comeback for mania season.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

The WWE is in a creative rut it seems.

It seems like they desperately wanted to tell the story of Roman Reigns beating Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship without any shenanigans or heel turns. Why they didn't just do that at WrestleMania, I don't know. The crowd would have gotten mad and fussed, sure. It's not like that hasn't happened before with Roman's previous Universal Championship reigns. I think they should have just gotten it over with.

I'm thinking that the decision to have Brock win at WrestleMania was due in part to knowledge of the show in Saudi Arabia coming up. Saudi Arabia is apparently investing hundreds of billions of dollars in their 2030 social reform program, so I imagine that the WWE is wisely choosing to save a title win for Roman for a show that looks to make a shit ton of money for the WWE (hint, hint, buy WWE stock) and yet have limited exposure to the smarks who boo him at every opportunity. I imagine that fans in Saudi Arabia will be wanting to see someone of Roman's apparent ethnicity take down the pasty looking muscle-head from the west.

If Roman doesn't win at The Greatest Royal Rumble, then the only option in my opinion would be to have Brock lose the Universal Championship in a triple threat or something like that. Having Bobby Lashley just stomp up and beat him doesn't make much sense to me. Lashley is a legit badass, but his accomplishments don't hold a candle to Brock's accomplishments. Unless the WWE plans to build Lashley for the better part of a year, I don't think it would be wise to put him over Brock.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:08 PM
WWE Women's Champion

XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...

Its still got to be Reigns, right? I mean the whole point of all these matches is one day for Reigns to conquer the beast and become champ. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to keep feeding Reigns to Brock. Lol

BobbyLashley makes the most sense. Let these two kill each other in the ring!

Bryan/Brock would be the classic underdog babyface vs monster heel angle, but idk with DB injury history I'm not sure Brock is an ideal opponent. Let him do his thing with the guys on the blue brand imo.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:44 PM

Glacier is looking to come up from OCW...Glacier is looking to come up from OCW...

It could be Braun Strowman.
Old 04-11-2018, 03:45 AM

sulfureo is looking to come up from OCW...

no one think about Finn Balor? He was UNiversal Champion. He never loose his title. He never fight against Lesnar. I agree that the really dream match is Lesnar vs Bryan, but even Balor is a very good chance