WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-15-2016, 07:20 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

These days, there's so much chaos in the streets that you can't rob a store without witnessing a fight between a clogger and a b-movie actor.

Self-defense has become a necessity to survive in this ultra-violent world, and the perfect defense is to feign ignorance at all costs.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:07 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

French anarchist Pierre-Joseph Proudhon once said "La propriété, c'est le vol!"

I have no idea what that means, so here's a fun video:

Dammit, I feel so STUPID. I need to learn French, STAT! I'll do this by appealing to a Japanese tv program, that teaches English, by teaching Spanish:

Old 11-29-2016, 10:17 PM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Ever since Donald Trump became the President, various Human Resources departments have had to adopt new protocols in advising their employees on the complexities of sexual harassment.

Beyond learning how to be gentlemen, we the male people are also desperate for ways to get into better physical shape and deal with the frustration of having a jerk-wad for a President. Paul Baloff (rest his soul) is here to teach us all how to work those side muscles.

Old 12-06-2016, 07:43 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

My brain is almost at max capacity, and that's a very bad thing. My only means of rebooting is to have a brain transplant from a clone I had created for me at some place called Darson's Hall.

*head explodes* *head regenerates*

Must... relearn... basic... skills. Must... brush... teeth.

Old 12-13-2016, 06:26 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Good news everyone! Donald Trump has named me as his head for the prestigious Department of Special Projects. I ask myself; what is the Department of Special Projects anyway?

Behind every great man, is a great potted plant. My first special project will be to upgrade this nation's potted plants.

Old 12-20-2016, 08:03 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

I ask myself "Is it easy being clever?", and I stew over that question for hours before finally answering "Maybe, sure." Digital me came up with that brilliant answer as quickly as I just read it, and... yeah... well... cleverness.

Something that even I couldn't figure out -- even with all the free time on my hands -- is how people dealt with existence when they didn't have a digital self to live through? I think they just went bat shit insane, and I figured it out.

Old 12-27-2016, 06:57 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Christmas is over, and Santa Claus is being dipped into immortality goo and thus can't focus on adding any of us to the naughty list. Now I can cope with the crippling boredom of real life by being bad! Nothing bad will come of this, except life in prison of course.

People tend to get very offended when they realize you've been disingenuous, so too avoid consequences for my tomfoolery I'll use pro-wrestling to cast a giant smoke-screen over my misgivings. I think I'll watch The (totally not fake) Undertaker take on (also not fake, I promise) Billy Ray Cyrus.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:07 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Words are like bullets, they have an intended target but are very often discharged accidentally or without a clearly thoughtful purpose. I dedicate this video to the idea that we should all just embrace every negative connotation and just be "gay" about everything so some other word can take the place of it as a pejorative.

When I suggested that everybody be gay, I didn't mean for everyone to be gay in a gay way for crying out loud. You can be gay without being gay at all, just ask the least gay man in history who recently came out as gay.

Old 01-10-2017, 06:54 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes denial prevents you from having that kind of self-realization. I'm going to go watch some stupid dolphins to feel better about myself.

Pfft. If dolphins are so smart, then why are they ridiculously far behind us in terms of innovating pointless wastes of time? Let's rap about how awesome we all are!

Old 01-31-2017, 08:46 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Comedy, and every other influence in existence, can get very confusing. We need more informative comedy to help us learn good. Let's start with the topic of reproduction, because a subject like that is right on our level.

Look at those crazy British people being crazy. Well, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! What the fuck America? WHAT THE 4LOKO AMERICA!