WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-06-2016, 07:27 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

WHAT A DAY! First off; I morphed into Dick Van Dyke because I happen to be Morph from the X-Men (the greatest of all X-People) and the power company told me that I had died!

I was so fed up with all that nonsense (to include falling out of a window) that I morphed into a Dalek and just tried to make the most of everything.

Old 09-13-2016, 07:12 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Well everyone, I got PUNKED on Saturday. The grieving process would have ended sooner, if not for a few rotten hooligans terrorizing my town!

Why can't we all -- to include CM Punk -- be more PG!? Let's all be more Peter Graves.

Old 09-20-2016, 06:56 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Technology makes everything great! Unless it doesn't, that is.

When technology thinks it can bully us around by forcing us to accept idiotic bank account information or limit a young lady's ability to steal pies from an old lady, that's where the Rapping Judge comes in!

Old 09-27-2016, 06:39 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

What do we (yanks) want!? We want tax returns and e-mails right friggin' now! At the same time, 3..2..1..GO! Dammit, they're not doing it. Looks like I gotta' bug Sherlock Holmes.

Oh geez, now Sherlock Holmes is refusing to be "politically correct". I miss the old Sherlock, when he used his maiden name "Hemlock".

Old 10-04-2016, 06:42 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

When you're a bonafide mac-daddy like myself, you have a habit of meeting the hottest babes. The women I meet are HOT, and sweaty. Very very sweaty, that's hot.

Wait a minute... I think I'm having another crying game moment. This is bad for my reputation! Need a distraction; Babes and Gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty (and Bowzer)!

Old 10-11-2016, 07:32 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Dogs can talk, and they're infinitely more articulate than us shaven hominids. I often betray the illusion that I might not be fucking insane when I talk, so I understand why dogs often choose not to talk. And now; Tim Fisher and Bill Connelly have something to say on behalf of our canine overlords.

Filthy disgusting humans only understand brief commands shouted in a loud authoritative tone. WATCH VIDEO!

Old 10-18-2016, 08:01 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

And now, for something completely different. I'm in dire need of rehab due to stress caused by the 2016 election, and this next skit is the equivalent to bashing my skull with a frying pan to cast the demons out. Enjoy!

Dammit, I'm all out of frying pans. I think I'll just wean myself on the Canadian electoral process.

Last edited by enviousdominous : 10-18-2016 at 08:03 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 07:03 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

CALM DOWN! Look at yourselves! We're all behaving like jerks! Write me in as your next US President (or King of planet Earth if you so desire) and I will propose legislation that will create mandatory bed times for all citizens. LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN... IN BED!

Sure we can vote, and we can have our fun little opinions. But can a woman become President!? I need help compiling the likelihood of this occurrence, but having the mind of a six year old means that I'll need to appeal to a puppet show for concrete answers.

Old 11-01-2016, 07:34 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

I'm cancelling the 2016 election. Now now now! One more word and I'm going to cancel the last eighty years of history! *poof*

Okay, apparently I forgot that I wasn't actually able to do any of that. What we must not subsequently forget to do is vote, and to remember to do that we have to remember who is running for President. Since the current candidates are so easy to forget, here's a fun way to remind yourself.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:09 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Awareness is depressing; the more I learn about myself and the great beyond, the more I feel inferior to the vastness of existence! Surely there must be some way for me to forget all that accumulated knowledge and just be happy not being at all! ALMIGHTY BOB! GIVE ME A SIGN!

I'll admit, I'm so scared that I had to hook myself up to an iv to replace all the fluids I lost through peeing in my pants. If I went to a bathroom, I'd miss all the exciting coverage of this Presidential election thingie. There's a good chance that we'll all be going to Hell for voting for whomever is in the running, and thankfully Hell is manned by Rowan Atkinson.