WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-04-2018, 08:54 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Kobe's just won an Oscar so suck on that.
GOAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 09:14 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
What do you do with Reggie Jackson? Do youís keep him or try and move him to wherever. Iím not a Pistons fan so I might be off here but he seems like he could be the flare that Drummond and Griffin need. Bit of toughness that you guys need, though injuries have just ruined him. Also what about Stanley Johnson, he hasnít made the leap I though he would. Would you keep him around or like to see what you could get for him.
Reggie is probably there to stay. I doubt anyone will take his contract. Who knows, maybe he'll be solid, but I would prefer moving him. Stanley is so inconsistent it hurts. Great defender but very up and down on offense. Another guy I wouldn't mind moving. Love Reggie Bullock. He's a keeper. But I would love to move Griffin for talent/picks. Andre is good, too, but paid wayyy too much for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
Old 03-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Andre is overpaid for sure, especially when you consider he will likely be a relic in a few seasons if the trend of the game continues to move away from paint roaming big men. Griffin was a trade to get people in the arena, you mentioned as much. I doubt they move him, but moving him would be their best bet. I like Ish Smith, I think he could be a solid rotational point for a lot of teams.

They NEED to hit on a draft pick soon. So many of their recent picks have been inconsistent and failed to take the leap from promising prospect to competent and consistent NBA player. Van Gundy is likely going to get the axe soon, but I'm not convinced that he is 100% to blame for the performance.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:07 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Andre is overpaid for sure, especially when you consider he will likely be a relic in a few seasons if the trend of the game continues to move away from paint roaming big men. Griffin was a trade to get people in the arena, you mentioned as much. I doubt they move him, but moving him would be their best bet. I like Ish Smith, I think he could be a solid rotational point for a lot of teams.

They NEED to hit on a draft pick soon. So many of their recent picks have been inconsistent and failed to take the leap from promising prospect to competent and consistent NBA player. Van Gundy is likely going to get the axe soon, but I'm not convinced that he is 100% to blame for the performance.
What's going to fill the arena in Detroit is a winning team. We're used to not having a superstar and the fanbase is fine with that. They want a winning team. All of that money tied up in Blake and Andre will make that nearly impossible.

Ish is one of the better backup PG's in the NBA. Way too many stupid decisions to start. And SVG has done an average job with what he has in front of him. Someone else needs a turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
Old 03-17-2018, 06:31 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

With Golden State's injury situation (Curry, Thompson, and Durant all out right now) we may genuinely see a new Western Conference team advance to the Finals this year. Thompson might not even make it back this season with his fractured thumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:25 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Even without Thompson, I would still take GS. Houston is much better than I thought they would be, but I think GS is a bad matchup for them in a seven game series.